Andre Hainault, Brad Davis and Bobby Boswell discuss the Dynamo's 3-1 win in the first leg of their Eastern Conference Championship series with D.C. United
Following the Dynamo's 2-0 win over Sporting KC in the first leg of their Eastern Conference semifinal series, Dynamo midfielder Brad Davis joined the folks at Major League Soccer for the bi-weekly ExtraTime Radio podcast.
Davis discusses the team's win on Sunday and how they plan to approach Wednesday's second leg.
Join Glenn Davis and guests for a special edition of Dynamo All-Access on Monday from 9-11 p.m., live from Christian's Tailgate in Midtown. The interview lineup is not yet set, but we'll update this as guests get confirmed. The show will be the perfect opportunity to reflect on Sunday's Eastern Conference semifinal first leg, and discuss the second leg in Kansas City, which will take place on Wednesday.
A huge thanks to Christian's Tailgate for hosting what will be a great event!
Although the Dynamo have been on KPRC Local 2 six times in 2012 and a few other games have been on NBC Sports Network, Saturday will be Houston's first foray onto NBC on a national scale. Here is a cool promo that the folks at NBC put together to get you pumped for the playoffs.
Following last night's 2-1 win over the Chicago Fire in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round, a few Dynamo players / coaches set some personal milestones.
- Bobby Boswell played in his 185th Dynamo game in all competitions to move him into fourth all-time for the Dynamo.
- Will Bruin started his first playoff match and scored his first playoff goals.
- Bruin now has 14 goals in all competitions, becoming the second Dynamo player to reach that mark in a season (Ching in 06 and 08).
- Ricardo Clark appeared in his 141st Dynamo game in all competitions, passing Wade Barrett for eighth on the all-time list.
- Brad Davis started his 16 career playoff match with the Dynamo. He is now tied with Brian Ching atop the Dynamo's all-time list.
- Boniek Garcia started his first MLS playoff game.
- Kofi Sarkodie made his MLS playoff debut, starting and playing 90 minutes against Chicago.
- Tally Hall's postseason save percentage jumped to 89.7 last night. That is first all-time in MLS.
- Dominic Kinnear won his 11th career playoff match, tying Steve Nicol for fourth on the MLS all-time playoff wins chart.