The Kicks for Kids program offers businesses the opportunity to bring underprivileged children out to a Houston Dynamo or Houston Dash game. Through the program, corporations have the ability to purchase tickets to upcoming Dynamo or Dash home matches, which Dynamo Charities then distributes to local children's charities. These valuable donations allow children, who would not otherwise be able to, the opportunity to enjoy a positive morale building experience at BBVA Compass Stadium.
Become a Beneficiary
- Applicants must be 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations or children’s charities that provide a direct service to disadvantaged or at-risk youth in the Greater Houston Area.
- Donated tickets must be used for youth with a limited number of tickets utilized for adults, who provide supervision and transportation ONLY.
- Groups will be monitored. If any behavior is found to be unacceptable in any way, the group will be removed from the program.
- Re-selling or misuse of donated tickets will result in automatic and permanent removal from the program.
- Organizations must send thank you cards, pictures, and/or letters from the children addressed to Kicks for Kids Community Partners care of Dynamo Charities no later than one (1) weeks after the game.
Become a Corporate Partner
For information on how to become a corporate partner of the Kicks for Kids Program, contact Maria Duran at (713) 276-7533 or email@example.com.
Kicks for Kids Supporters