The Kicks for Kids program offers businesses the opportunity to bring underprivileged children to a Houston Dynamo or Houston Dash game. Through the program corporations purchase tickets to upcoming Dynamo or Dash home games, which Dynamo Charities then distributes to local children's charities. These valuable donations allow children the opportunity to enjoy a positive, morale building experience at BBVA Compass Stadium.
Become a Beneficiary
- Applicants must be 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations or children’s charities that provide direct service to disadvantaged or at-risk youth in the Greater Houston Area.
- The organization must complete a Kicks4Kids Application. Incomplete applications WILL NOT be processed and applications not completed online WILL NOT be accepted.
- Donated tickets must be used for youth with a limited number of tickets utilized for adults, who provide supervision and transportation ONLY. Groups will be monitored. If any behavior is found to be unacceptable in any way, the group will be removed from the program.
- Re-selling or misuse of donated tickets will result in automatic and permanent removal from the program.
- It is the responsibility of the organization applying for tickets to keep track of the dates and number of tickets that were confirmed for its utilization.
- If an organization is unable to utilize the tickets once confirmed, one week’s notice must be given to Dynamo Charities in order to allocate the tickets to another charitable organization. If no prior notice is given, the organization must utilize ALL of the tickets donated in order to be considered for future ticket donation requests.
- Failure to utilize given tickets or to adhere to these program guidelines will result in loss of consideration or eligibility for future ticket distributions.
- Organizations must send thank you cards, pictures, and/or letters from the children addressed to Kicks for Kids Community Partners care of Dynamo Charities no later than one (1) week after the game to:
1001Avenida de las Americas, Suite 200
Houston, TX 77010
Become a Corporate Partner
For information on how to become a corporate partner of the Kicks for Kids Program, contact Maria Duran at (713) 276-7533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.