Glenn Davis caught up with the newest Dynamo signing DaMarcus Beasley and president Chris Canetti last night on Dynamo All-Access. Check out the interviews below!
Dynamo broadcaster Glenn Davis is back on the air tonight with a new episode of Dynamo All-Access, presented by Houston Community College. The show will air on Yahoo! Sports Radio 1560 AM from 7-9 p.m.
Glenn will be joined by U.S. national team legend DaMarcus Beasley, who signed with the Dynamo on Wednesday and will make his Dynamo interview debut. Dynamo president Chris Canetti will also be on the show to talk about the Beasley signing and Saturday's BBVA Compass Dynamo Charities Cup.
Call in and give Glenn your thoughts on the Dynamo, Dash and more.
The call-in number for the show is 713-439-1560.
Chicago Fire (USA)
- Three All-Star appearances (2001-03)
- MLS Best XI honors (2003)
- Supporters Shield winner (2003)
- Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup winner (2003)
- Finished Chicago career with a total of 14 goals and 20 assists
PSV Eindhoven (Netherlands)
- First American to reach UEFA Champions League semifinals
- Scored four goals in 12 Champions League games
- Eredivisie champion (2005, 2006)
- Helped PSV to claim the Amstel Cup (2005)
Manchester City (England)
- First goal for Manchester City was a game-winner against West Ham United
- Scored against Arsenal at Emirates Stadium
- Started in Manchester Derby againsts City's rival Machester United
- Four goals in 22 appearances for the Citizens
Rangers F.C. (Scotland)
- Scottish Premier League winner (2009, 2010)
- Scottish Cup winner (2010)
- Scored two more Champions League goals, giving him the most for an American player
Hannover 96 (Germany)
- Made his debut as a substitute against VFL Wolfsburg
- Four Bundesliga appearances
Puebla F.C. (Mexico)
- Debuted for Puebla as a starter in 1-0 win against Atlas
- Scored his first goal for the club in a 2-1 win over the Pumas
- Appeared in 89 games, scoring 12 goals
DaMarcus Beasley has made his presence felt at the national level. Take a look at the highlights of DMB's USMNT career:
- 14 consecutive years with an appearance for the USMNT
- First American to play in four World Cups
- Third American to be named to four World Cup rosters
- Ranks in the top five in appearances in USMNT history
- Ranks in top ten in goals and assists in USMNT history
- Four CONCACAF Gold Cup titles: 2002, 2005, 2007, 2013
- Captained the United States at the 2013 Gold Cup
Most Caps in USMNT History
Most Goals in USMNT History
Most Assists in USMNT History
Tally Hall recorded his first Save of the Week honor in Week 8 against New York. He's up for the award yet again, this time for his diving save to keep Toronto FC's Luke Moore from finding the back of the net. Hall used full extension and deflected the ball with his left hand to keep the match tied at 2-2. That save proved to be crucial as the matched ended in a 2-2 draw giving the Dynamo a point in the standings.
Let's get Tally his second Save of the Week award. CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR TALLY