Giles Barnes, David Horst, Tyler Deric and Brad Davis break down Sunday's win over Chicago.
Dynamo head coach Dominic Kinnear and midfielder Boniek García address the media following Sunday's win.
The Dynamo and Philadelphia Union played to a 0-0 draw on Saturday at PPL Park. Below are some milestones and notes from the game:
- It was Brad Davis’ 332nd career MLS regular-season game. He is tied with Andy Williams for 12th on the MLS all-time games list. With his next appearance, Davis will equal Chris Klein for 11th.
- It was also Davis’s 290th career MLS regular season start to tie C.J. Brown, Jon Busch and Chris Klein for 17th on the MLS all-time starts list.
- It was Ricardo Clark’s 194th career game in all competitions with the Dynamo to tie Corey Ashe for fourth on the club list.
- It was Tyler Deric’s second career MLS regular-season shutout and first since Oct. 16, 2010, a 1-0 win at San Jose.
- It was David Horst’s 25th regular season appearance and start this season as he reached 25 games and starts for the first time in his MLS career.
Steph talks FIFA 15, Sunday's match against Chicago, and watches Ching ride a bike.
Dominic Kinnear, David Horst and AJ Cochran break down Sunday's match against the Chicago Fire
Hear from Tally Hall, Kofi Sarkodie, Calen Carr and more on Dynamo All-Access tonight on 1560 AM from 7-9 pm
A new episode of Dynamo All-Access, presented by Houston Community College, will air tonight on Yahoo! Sports Radio 1560 AM from 7-9 p.m. Join host Glenn Davis to talk Dynamo, MLS and more.
Listen in as Dynamo goalkeeper Tally Hall and defender Kofi Sarkodie join the show, along with former Dynamo forward Calen Carr. Plus, hear from Chicago Fire forward Quincy Amarikwa. Call in and give your thoughts on the Houston's 0-0 draw at Philadelphia and Sunday's home game vs. Chicago.
The call-in number for the show is 713-439-1560.