BBVA Compass Stadium luxury suites will offer fans premier game experience in Houston
BBVA Compass Stadium, the new downtown home of the Houston Dynamo set to open May 12, will offer many new experiences for sports fans in Houston. For those opportunistic enough to enjoy a Dynamo game from a luxury suite, the view promises to be extraordinary.
All 36 luxury suites are positioned just nine rows from the field, making them the closest suites in Houston sports with a view of the action. Contrary to many professional sports venues, where a suite is viewed more as a place to entertain rather than enjoy the view of the game, suites at BBVA Compass Stadium will offer unprecedented proximity to the field while maintaining all of the amenities expected from a suite, including air conditioning, indoor and outdoor seating, gourmet suite menu and VIP benefits.
"The close proximity of the suites to the pitch will be sure to surprise our guests,” said Dynamo Premium Services Manager Abbie Kaucher. “Being only nine rows from the field creates a more intimate environment, which will allow guests to feel like they are part of the action."
Another benefit of suite ownership at BBVA Compass Stadium is the quality day-to-day customer service. With just 36 suites to manage, the Dynamo premium service team is able to dedicate more time for each client, ensuring all needs are met.
“I am very excited about the unique opportunity that we will be able to offer our suite guests at this new state-of-the-art stadium,” said Kaucher. “The modern interior and contemporary feel will be sure to create a great atmosphere for entertaining clients or enjoying an evening out with friends and family."
The suites at BBVA Compass Stadium will be unique - with modern décor, wood ceiling panels, granite countertops and multiple television screens. The walls will be decorated with action photos of Dynamo players and framed jerseys with the name of the suite-holder’s company or family name on a plaque.
Three party suites are available on a game-by-game basis, with capacity for up to 16 guests each and a menu package included. The party suites offer a unique venue for group entertainment as well as a great view for any concerts held in the stadium.
Suite-holders will not only enjoy access to their suite for all Dynamo games, but for all other stadium events, including concerts (Sugarland, Aug. 26), rugby (USA vs. Italy, June 23), college football, boxing and more.
Some other highlights of the suites at BBVA Compass Stadium
- The suite menu created by Levy Restaurants will be very extensive, with BBQ, seafood, gourmet, vegetarian and organic options as well as standard stadium fare.
- Suite-goers will enjoy exclusive parking in the closest lot to the stadium, a private stadium entrance via the club lobby and private restrooms in east and west club lobby.
- Suites will be decorated with action photos of Dynamo players and framed jerseys with the name of the suite-holder’s company or family name on a plaque.
- The ceilings will have wood paneling in the same shape as the outside “skin” of the stadium.
- Each suite will offer ten leather seats outside, all sitting beneath an overhang, and four barstools inside.