Houston Dynamo player milestones from Sunday's 1-1 draw at Chicago
- It was Adam Moffat’s third goal of the season, a new career-high.
- It was also Moffat’s 24th regular season games this season. He has tied a career-high, set in 2010 with Columbus.
- It was Corey Ashe’s 15th career regular season assist. He is tied with Geoff Cameron for fourth on the franchise list. Ashe's next target is Brian Mullan, who is third with 19 assists.
- It was Bobby Boswell’s 168th career regular season game with the Dynamo to tie Brian Ching for third on the franchise list. Brad Davis (208) and Ashe (183) are the first two on the chart.
- It was Tally Hall’s 123rd career game in all competitions with the Dynamo to pass Stuart Holden for 12th on the franchise list. With three more games, Hall will tie Andre Hainault for 11th.
- It was also Hall’s 97th career regular season games to clear Eddie Robinson for 11th on the club list. With two more appearances, Hall will tie Wade Barrett for 10th on the list.
- Finally, Hall has now played 8,708 career regular season minutes, passing Wade Barrett for 10th on the franchise list. Hall's next target is Hainault (8,853 minutes).
The Dynamo return home to host the New York Red Bulls on Sunday at 4 p.m. at BBVA Compass Stadium. Click here for tickets.