Following last night's 2-1 win over the Chicago Fire in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round, a few Dynamo players / coaches set some personal milestones.
- Bobby Boswell played in his 185th Dynamo game in all competitions to move him into fourth all-time for the Dynamo.
- Will Bruin started his first playoff match and scored his first playoff goals.
- Bruin now has 14 goals in all competitions, becoming the second Dynamo player to reach that mark in a season (Ching in 06 and 08).
- Ricardo Clark appeared in his 141st Dynamo game in all competitions, passing Wade Barrett for eighth on the all-time list.
- Brad Davis started his 16 career playoff match with the Dynamo. He is now tied with Brian Ching atop the Dynamo's all-time list.
- Boniek Garcia started his first MLS playoff game.
- Kofi Sarkodie made his MLS playoff debut, starting and playing 90 minutes against Chicago.
- Tally Hall's postseason save percentage jumped to 89.7 last night. That is first all-time in MLS.
- Dominic Kinnear won his 11th career playoff match, tying Steve Nicol for fourth on the MLS all-time playoff wins chart.