The Dynamo rolled to a 4-1 win at Chivas USA on Saturday for their first road win of the season. Below are some milestones and notes from the game:
- It was Giles Barnes’ third career two-goal game with the Dynamo and first since he scored twice against Chivas USA last September in a 5-1 win at BBVA Compass Stadium.
- With the two goals, Barnes has 11 career regular season goals and is tied with Geoff Cameron for eighth on the club’s regular season goals list.
- It was Will Bruin’s team-leading fifth goal of the season and second straight game with a tally. Bruin is tied for fourth in MLS in scoring this season.
- It was Boniek Garcia’s 13th career regular season assist with the Dynamo to tie Bruin, Stuart Holden and Richard Mulrooney for sixth on the club list.
- It was Tally Hall’s 147th career game in all competitions to pass Cameron for eighth on the club list.
- Corey Ashe earned his third assist of the season for his most in a campaign since 2010 (3). Ashe set a career-high with four assists as a rookie in 2007.
- It was Bruin’s 96th career regular season game to tie Eddie Robinson for 12th on the club list.
- It was also Bruin’s 116th career game in all competitions with Houston to tie Craig Waibel for 14th on the club list.
- It was Jermaine Taylor’s 75th career MLS regular season game.
- It was David Horst’s 50th career MLS regular season game.
- With four goals, the Dynamo matched their largest goal total of the season, set on March 8 in a 4-0 win over New England.
The Dynamo host the Columbus Crew on Wednesday at 7 p.m. at BBVA Compass Stadium. Click here or call 713-276-GOAL for tickets.