Youth Programs Financial Assistance
Houston Dynamo Youth Programs offers partial scholarships to youth soccer players in need of financial assistance.
Financial assistance is limited and is awarded on a program by program basis only—a new application needs to be submitted for each camp or training session. Note that financial aid awarded for one program does not necessarily indicate financial assistance for future programs. Financial assistance is not provided to applicants from outside of the United States.
Financial aid is provided through funds made available by Dynamo Charities. To fairly distribute available funds an in-depth application is required with supporting documentation. No applications will be considered without supplying supporting documentation.
100% scholarships are not awarded. After applying for financial assistance the balance of the program fees will be due. Payment plans are available and payments may be made by Cash, Check or Visa/MasterCard Credit or Debit Cards.
All information pertaining to Scholarship will remain confidential. Applications will be accepted up to 7 days prior to the first date of any program via mail or email.
To be considered for scholarship you must:
1. Create an account at HoustonDynamo.sportssignup.com and add your child(ren).
2. Complete the attached scholarship application form and at least 7 days prior to the first date of a program.
3. Provide most recent completed 1040 Tax Returns from all of the working adults in the household.
4. Most recent pay stubs from all of the working adults in the household.
5. Complete this document legibly. Illegible applications will be returned
6. You may also wish to attach letters of reference from Coaches, Teachers etc.
Your application will be reviewed by the Houston Dynamo Youth Programs and you will be notified of any award via email.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (713) 433-3967.