Join us on Saturday, December 7 at Houston Sports Park for our 2nd annual Dynamo Cascarita 4v4 Tournament and Festival, with KIDS now being able to register for FREE thanks to your Houston Area Ford Dealers! Put your team together for this tournament, and bring out your friends and family for a whole day of fun!
Please be sure to review all tournament rules before participation, available here.
Every player (or guardian of player if the participant is under 18) must complete and sign a waiver. The Team Roster Waiver form can be found here. No player will be allowed to participate without a completed waiver.
DIRECTIONS, PARKING AND POLICIES
Houston Sports Park (12131 Kirby Dr, Houston, TX 77045)
Free Parking will be available in the lot on a first come, first served basis.
Pets and animals are not permitted at Houston Sports Park. Click here for full park rules and regulations.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the tournament waiver? Where can I get one?
- Every player (or guardian of a player if the participant is under 18) must complete and sign a waiver. The Team Roster Waiver form can be found here. No player will be allowed to participate without a waiver.
Is there drop-in or on-site registration the day of the event?
- No, all teams must register in advance.
Can I play on two different teams in the same event?
- No, participants are only allowed to play for one team per event.
Do we have to have a coach?
- Yes, every youth and adult team must have a coach. All coaches must be over 18 years of age. In the Adult Coed division, one player may be a coach. The coach will be the main point of contact, represent the team at check-in on the day of the event, and sign off on the final scorecard post match.
What equipment (clothing) does the team need?
- Teams must be prepared to provide matching light & dark colored shirts for each game. Each player MUST wear shin guards.
How many players can I have on the roster?
- The minimum number of players is 4 and the maximum is 7.
Can we change our team name?
- There are no team name changes. The Tournament Director reserves the right change a team name at their discretion. Inappropriate or offensive names will not be permitted.
What do we get if we win?
- Winning teams may receive a trophy and/or medals when available. The winning team in the adult division may also receive a monetary prize.
How many games are guaranteed?
- The first round consist of a group play format. Due to forfeits, team expulsions and other situations outside of our control, Cascarita cannot guarantee a set number of games. However, most teams can expect to play a minimum of three matches. A predetermined amount of teams (dependent upon number of participating teams) will advance to single elimination playoffs.
When do we get our schedule?
- The tournament will do its best efforts to post and/or e-mail the schedule online at least one day prior to the event.
Where do I check my team in?
- Check-in will be at the check-in tent located at the front main entrance. Each line will be designated for a specific age group to expedite check in process.
What is the parking situation?
- There is free, first come – first serve parking in the main HSP soccer field lot (Lot B and Lot C).
- There is free, first come – first serve parking on Kirby Dr. and Mowery Rd. (please be mindful of fire hydrants).
- Overhead map and parking information can be found here.
Are there restrooms?
- Yes, temporary restroom units will be available for use throughout the tournament.
Will there be food and water?
- Yes, we will have vendors on site and water hydration stations. You are allowed to bring small coolers for drinks and light snacks inside the facility.
Can I bring my dog or animal?
- We love animals, however, they are not permitted inside the black perimeter fencing of the facility. Registered, leashed and vested Service Dogs are permitted.
Are tents allowed? Where can I place them?
- 10x10 tents are permitted on facility grounds. Small stakes or weighted bags are highly encouraged if setting up on the landscape grass surrounding a field.
- Tents are NOT permitted inside or next to any grass playing field. They must be placed outside the white media lines off of any playing surfaces.
- Tents are permitted on the turf field but not in between mini fields. Tents must be weighed down. You cannot stake into the turf.
- Full map of permitted areas for tents available here.
What field(s) is my team assigned to?
- Tournament schedule will highlight field assignments. Each field will have number identification attached to goals.