The Houston Dynamo applaud the efforts of community organizations in the region and attempt to support them in their efforts as much as possible. The following policy has been developed to create consistency and fairness.
Priority will be given to requests from organizations that:
- Support our purpose statement of soccer as a catalyst for social responsibility and leadership in giving proactively, with a direct focus on youth, especially underserved and at risk children
- Are located within a 60-mile radius of Houston, TX
- Use donated items to directly help the requesting organization's operations
- Are a registered 501c3
ALL DONATION REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE six weeks prior to event/procurement date.
We no longer accept paper submissions or requests submitted via fax, email or telephone. Once your request has been reviewed, you will be contacted by a representative from Dynamo Charities via email regarding the status of your request: declined or accepted. Due to the volume of requests that we receive, please allow 2-4 weeks for a response.
- Financial requests will not be approved.
- Event giveaways will not be donated.
- An organization may only request donations once per calendar year. Please allow one calendar year to pass in between requests.
- Donations will only be given directly to a 501c3 organization and not to a private corporation or individuals raising funds for another organization.
- Donations will not be mailed. If the request is approved, solicitors must arrange for pick up no later than one (1) week after the confirmation of the request has been granted.
Use of the Dynamo Charities or Houston Dynamo name, logos and trademark and/or any advertising that implies the support or sponsorship of an event by the Houston Dynamo Charities or the MLS must be approved in writing by Dynamo Charities.