The Houston Dynamo fell to Real Salt Lake, 3-1, on Saturday at BBVA Compass Stadium. Here are milestones and notes from the game.
- The loss ended Houston’s eight-game home unbeaten streak in all competitions, dating to May 16. The Dynamo were 7-0-1 and outscored opponents 18-5 during the streak.
- Real Salt Lake has won four consecutive games against the Dynamo dating to 2013.
- Ricardo Clark played in his 235th career game in all competitions with Houston to pass Bobby Boswell for third on the club’s all-time list.
- It was also Clark’s 225th career start in all competitions with the Dynamo.
- Will Bruin made his 128th career regular-season start to pass Brian Mullan for seventh on the club list.
- It was also Bruin’s 164th game in all competitions with the Dynamo to tie Tally Hall for eighth on the club list.
- Brad Davis made his 25th appearance this season to reach 25 appearances or more for the eighth consecutive season (2008-2015).
- Raul Rodriguez picked up a yellow card and will be suspended for next Sunday’s game at Philadelphia due to yellow-card accumulation.
- The Dynamo were missing DaMarcus Beasley, Kofi Sarkodie, Luis Garrido and Alex Lima due to injury.
The Dynamo travel to Philadlephia on Sunday for their lone meeting this season with the Union. The match will kick off at 6 p.m. CT and air on Fox Sports 1 and Fox Deportes.