The Houston Dynamo will host their annual Noche Naranja game, presented by Bud Light, on Saturday, September 30 to celebrate Hispanic Heritage month. The evening will feature a number of activities and events highlighting the cultures of many of the countries that Dynamo players call home.
On the field, the team will take on Minnesota United FC at 7:30 p.m. in a crucial Western Conference showdown.
Noche Naranja kicks off with a pregame celebration in the Bud Light Beer Garden. Fans can enjoy local food trucks serving Latin food offerings, papel picado decorations, Dynamo-themed Loteria cards and a live performance from Houston-based music duo Gio Chamba. Tickets for the Bud Light Beer Garden are still available for $36 and include two pregame drinks and a ticket to the match.
Fans will continue the Hispanic Heritage celebration as they enter the stadium. Once inside, fans can chose from a variety of different Hispanic themed cuisines including:
- Churros and cervezas at the mobile pretzel cart
- Malbec and Chicken empanadas and chicharon nachos at the newly-renamed Naranja Cocina concession stands located at sections 111 and 121.
- The club will also host a special Happy Hour inside the stadium on the Tecate Social where fans can enjoy $5 beer, wine, sangria and margaritas from 6-7 p.m. CDT.
- Elotes and Mexican beers will also be available at the Cantina concession stand
Prior to kick-off between the Houston Dynamo and Minnesota United fans will experience a pregame ‘parade of nations’ featuring flags from several Latin American countries, as well as:
- National anthem performed by Joseph Horton, who teaches English as a Second Language at South Houston High School and will be accompanied by his students.
- Halftime recognition of Hispanic community leaders presented by the Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Halftime performance by Folklorico dance group Ballet Folklorico Azteca de Houston
After the final whistle, fans are encouraged to stick around after the game for a special Kroger Postgame Fireworks celebration on the pitch set to popular Latino and Tejano songs.
Tickets for this and all remaining Dynamo home games are available by calling 713-276-GOAL or by visiting HoustonDynamo.com.