DYNAMO STARTING XI (4-3-3): Joe Willis; Chris Duvall, Alejandro Fuenmayor, Kevin Garcia, DaMarcus Beasley (C); Juan David Cabezas, Darwin Cerén, Memo Rodriguez; Marlon Hairston, Michael Salazar, Alberth Elis
INDIVIDUAL PLAYER NOTES:
- GK Joe Willis returns to the starting lineup after two unused substitute appearances.
- Willis is making his 21st appearance for the Dynamo this season.
- DF Chris Duvall will make his 4th appearance of the season.
- DF Alejandro Fuenmayor will be making his ninth start of the year tonight.
- DF Kevin Garcia will make his 13th appearance of the season across all competitions.
- DF DaMarcus Beasley will be making his 11th start of the season.
- Beasley will wear the captain’s armband tonight.
- MF Juan David Cabezas will be making his 16th start of the year.
- MF Darwin Cerén will make his 11th appearance tonight.
- MF Memo Rodriguez will make his 14th appearance of the year and his 10th start.
- MF Marlon Hairston makes his 16th appearance of the season.
- FW Michael Salazar is making his second start of the season and is appearing in his eighth match this year.
- FW Alberth Elis will make his 21st appearance (20th start).
- GK Tyler Deric can make his third consecutive appearance this season if he comes off the bench tonight.
- DF Sam Junqua can make his second appearance of the season if he enters tonight’s match.
- DF Erik McCue can make his first career Dynamo appearance if he comes into tonight’s game.
- DF Kyle Adams, on loan from USL Championship affiliate Rio Grande Valley FC Toros, can make his first Dynamo appearance if he enters the match
- Adams leads RGV in defensive clearances this season with 83.
- MF Eric Bird can make his second appearance of the season and his 12th career Dynamo appearance if he comes off the bench tonight.
- MF Isidro Martinez, on loan from Rio Grande Valley FC Toros, will make his Dynamo debut if he comes off the bench.
- Martinez currently leads RGV in offensive chances created with 46.
- FW Romell Quioto can make his 71st appearance for the Dynamo and his 17th of the year if he comes into tonight’s game.