Managing your tickets to Houston Dynamo games or BBVA Compass Stadium events has never been easier or more convenient. NEW for 2017, Flash Seats will allow you to manage, sell or transfer your tickets from the palm of your hand.
Manage Your Tickets - Manage your tickets from anywhere, either online or using the mobile app.
Easy Entry - Flash Seats eliminates paper tickets and allows you quick and easy entry into BBVA Compass Stadium with any form of electronic ID associated with your account (Season Ticket Member card, credit card, driver's license or mobile ID).
Full Ticket Control - Transfer your tickets to anyone, at any time using only their name and email address. Share your tickets with family, friends or coworkers without meeting up, waiting in Will-Call lines or mailing. Looking to sell your tickets? Put your seats on the Flash Seats Resale Site, the official Resale Marketplace of the Houston Dynamo.
Secure Tickets - Never worry about lost or stolen tickets again!
Buy/Sell Tickets - The Flash Seats Marketplace is the place to buy and sell your unused tickets to Houston Dynamo, Houston Dash and BBVA Compass Stadium events. Click here to view tickets in the Marketplace.
When purchasing your tickets to events at BBVA Compass Stadium, select "Flash Seats" as your delivery method to have your tickets loaded in your Flash Seats account.
If you are a Season Ticket Member, your tickets for the season have already been placed into Flash Seats. Simply use your member log-in information to access your Flash Seats account. As a Season Ticket Member, Your account was created under the e-mail address on your Season Ticket Member account. If you forgot your password or haven’t used Flash Seats before, click HERE and select “Forgot Password.”
Do you currently have paper tickets or electronic tickets (e-ticket) and would like to convert to Flash Seats for easy event entry, ticket transfers or resale?
1. Log in, and then Click the TICKETS in the toolbar.
2. Click the CONVERT PAPER TICKETS TO FLASH SEATS button.
If you have any additional questions about converting your tickets to Flash Seats: Season Ticket Members should contact their Service Specialist. All other fans can call (713) 276-GOAL or visit the BBVA Compass Stadium Box Office on game day.
1. Log in, and then Click TICKETS in the toolbar.
2. Find the game and tickets you want to transfer and click TRANSFER
3. Check the boxes for the tickets you want to transfer. Enter the name and email of the recipient and click PREVIEW THE FLASH TRANSFER.
4. Click CONFIRM TRANSFER and the recipient will immediately receive an email with instructions on how to claim the tickets.
There is no additional cost for transfer of tickets!
1. Log in, and then click TICKETS in the toolbar.
2. Find the game and tickets you want to list for sale and click SELL.
3. Check the boxes for the tickets you want to list for sale.
4. Enter your asking price per ticket, the listing expiration date and time, and any additional seat description.
5. Click PREVIEW OFFER, then click CONFIRM OFFER and your seat will be immediately posted.
Visit the Flash Seats Marketplace here.
There is no additional cost for resale of tickets!
1. Click BUY when you are logged in your account.
2. Find tickets to any event you want to purchase additional tickets to.
3. Buy tickets with a credit card on file or add a new one to complete order.
As a Forever Orange Member, your account has already been created for you. For security purposes, you will need to set your own password and security questions:
Set Up Your Account Password
1. Go to the Flash Seats home page at www.flashseats.com
2. Click LOG IN at the top of the page.
3. Click FORGOT PASSWORD. Then type in the email address from your Forever Orange account and click SUBMIT.
4. Follow the reset password instructions, set up your security questions and review and accept the Flash Seats terms and conditions.
Set Up Your Preferred Method for Game Entry
1. On the toolbar click ACCOUNT, then click IDENTIFICATION.
2. Select credit card or driver’s license and click ADD NEW ID.
3. Complete the corresponding identification fields and Click ADD.
4. Repeat the steps to add additional credit cards or IDs.
For members who selected Season Ticket Member cards, you can also use your Season Ticket Member card for access into the stadium on gameday.
What are Flash Seats?
Flash Seats are digital tickets that allow you to enter events with the Flash Seats mobile app, the ID you used to create your account (driver's license, credit card or Season Ticket Member card). Similar to an e-ticket in the airline industry, Flash Seats allows ticket holders to manage their tickets online. Fans can also transfer seats to family and friends or sell them via the team's official marketplace.
What is the difference between Flash Seats and Online Account Portal?
Houston Dynamo and Houston Dash Season Ticket Members and ticket package holders are able to see financial information and renewal opportunities on their Online Account Portal. Flash Seats will be used to manage your tickets online and gain entry into BBVA Compass Stadium.
Why should I switch from paper to digital tickets?
With Flash Seats, you will experience the following benefits:
- Eliminate paper tickets. Enter events with the Flash Seats mobile app or your ID (credit card, driver's license or Season Ticket Member card)
- Transfer seats to anyone, anytime, anywhere. Transfer tickets to family and friends with Internet access at anytime with no mailing or meet up needed.
- Reduce lost or stolen tickets. Unless you transfer your tickets, only you can enter the venue with your ID or your Flash Seat mobile app.
What is the difference between e-tickets and Flash Seats?
Flash Seats is a one-stop shop that allows you to digitally purchase tickets, scan your ticket on your phone, transfer your tickets to friends and re-sell your tickets through the same platform.
Electronic tickets, or e-tickets, are simply a PDF of your ticket that you can either print at home or scan from your phone.
What type of card can I use?
You can enter events with any valid Season Ticket Member card, credit/debit card or driver's license that you've added to your Flash Seats account. You can also enter events with the card you used to purchase your tickets.
What if I don't want my credit card swiped or scanned at the gate?
There's another option! You can download the Flash Seats mobile app to manage your tickets from your phone and enter events through a mobile barcode. You can also purchase or transfer tickets directly from your phone.
How many cards can I add to my Flash Seats account?
You may add as many cards as you like to your account, as long as they are valid. When your credit card or license is no longer valid, be sure to click "Account" followed by "Identification" at the top of the web page when you've logged in to Flash Seats.
How do I know that my card will not be charged?
Your credit card WILL NOT BE CHARGED unless you are purchasing tickets on the team/venue's official marketplace. It is only used to identify you as the owner of tickets when you enter the events.
How do I transfer a ticket to a friend?
If you send it through Flash Seats, the recipient will need a Flash Seats account to access their ticket, but the e-mail they receive from Flash Seats with the ticket you just sent them will include instructions for how to create one.
What e-mail address will the tickets be sent from?
If you transfer a paper or e-ticket through your existing portal, the ticket will be delivered as a PDF to the recipient from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you transfer a ticket through Flash Seats, the ticket will be delivered to the recipient from Flash Seats.
How do I re-sell my tickets through Flash Seats?
If you want to re-sell your tickets, just click the "SELL" button and list the price you want to sell it for. You'll be notified via e-mail once someone has purchased it, and the ticket will be immediately e-mailed to the buyer. The funds will be transferred to your Flash Seats account.
I have a Season Ticket Member Card. How do I transfer my tickets?
Good news! Your tickets were already loaded into Flash Seats for you! Your account was created under the e-mail address on your Season Ticket Member account. If you forgot your password or haven't used Flash Seats, click here and select "Forgot Password."
I have a Season Ticket Member Card, but I want to give paper tickets to a friend. How do I do that?
We can still do that for you, just call your Service Specialist and they can help you with that.
How do I get into BBVA Compass Stadium?
You have two options:
- Option 1:
- Download the Flash Seats mobile app
- Open the app and show the gate attendant your event
- Gate attendant will scan the app and provide you with your seat locator, which grants you access to your section within the stadium. Please note: The Seat Locator is not a ticket and only shows the location of your seats in BBVA Compass Stadium. Once you receive your Seat Locator, you cannot leave the venue and re-enter.
- Option 2:
- Choose an ID (credit card or driver's license) and log in to you Flash Seats account to make sure it's registered to your account. It is also recommended that you download the Flash Seats mobile app onto your smartphone.
- Go to the gate closest to your seats. No need to go to the Box Office or anywhere else.
- Give your ID to the person working the gate or open up your Flash Seats mobile app. It will be scanned, and you will receive a Seat Locator identifying your seats.
Where can I enter BBVA Compass Stadium using Flash Seats?
You can enter at any of the BBVA Compass Stadium gates.