The Houston Dynamo fell to the Columbus Crew, 2-0, on Wednesday night in Ohio. Here is a look at the milestones reached by Dynamo players in the midweek game:
- Wednesday was Adam Moffat’s 25th regular season game of the season, a new career-high. Moffat has also started 23 games this season and will set a career-high for regular season starts with his next, surpassing his mark set in 2010 with Columbus.
- It was Corey Ashe’s 164th career start in all competitions with the Dynamo to pass Brian Mullan for fifth on the franchise list. Ashe could tie teammate Ricardo Clark for fourth on the list with his next start. Both Ashe and Clark are pursuing Pat Onstad, who is third on the list (170 starts).
- It was Bobby Boswell’s 169th career regular season game with Houston to pass Brian Ching for third on the club list. Boswell trails Brad Davis (209 games) and Ashe (184) on the club’s regular season games list.
- It was Brad Davis’ 306th career regular season game. He passed Ramiro Corrales and Jason Kreis and is now tied with Cobi Jones for 19th on the all-time MLS list. Davis’ next target is Mike Petke, who coincidentally will be on the sideline on Sunday as the head coach of the New York Red Bulls.
- It was Tally Hall’s 98th career regular season start to tie Wade Barrett for 10th on the franchise list.
Tickets are still available for Sunday's critical game between the Dynamo and New York Red Bulls, who are separated by only five points in the Eastern Conference. Click here for tickets.