The Dynamo and Columbus Crew played to a 2-2 tie on Saturday at BBVA Compass Stadium. Below are some milestones and notes from the game:
- Giles Barnes scored his 20th career goal in all competitions with the Dynamo.
- It was also Barnes’s 17th career MLS regular-season goal to pass Ricardo Clark for fifth on the franchise list.
- It was Ricardo Clark’s 225th career MLS regular-season start.
- It was also Clark’s 150th career regular-season start with the Dynamo. He is fourth on the franchise list, trailing Brad Davis, Bobby Boswell and Corey Ashe.
- It was Brad Davis’ 289th career MLS regular season start to tie Matt Reis for 19th on the MLS all-time list.
- It was Kofi Sarkodie’s 75th career MLS regular-season game.
- Sarkodie (6,467 career MLS regular season-minutes) surpassed Dwayne De Rosario for 16th on the club list.
- It was Boniek Garcia’s 23rd regular season appearance this year to set an MLS career-high.
- It was also Garcia’s 75th career appearance with the Dynamo in all competitions.
- Garcia (1,911 minutes this season) set a new career-high for most MLS regular-season minutes in one season.
- Tyler Deric was the starting goalkeeper for his third MLS start this season, a new career-high.
The Dynamo vist the Philadelphia Union on Saturday at 6 p.m. CT (CSN Houston Plus) before returning to BBVA Compass Stadium on Sunday, Sept. 28 to host the Chicago Fire at 2 p.m. (TICKETS).