The Dynamo played to a 1-1 draw on the road at D.C. United on Saturday at RFK Stadium. Below are some milestones and notes from the game:
- It was Ricardo Clark’s 25th career MLS regular-season goal
- It was Brad Davis’ 303rd career MLS regular season start to pass Brian Carroll for ninth on the MLS all-time list.
- It was Clark’s 170th career regular-season game with the Dynamo to pass Brian Ching for fourth on the club list.
- Midfielder Alexander Lopez started at right midfield for his first start of the season.
- Kofi Sarkodie played 90 minutes to reach 7,727 career regular season minutes with the Dynamo and pass Eddie Robinson (7,653) for 14th on the club list.
- It was Jermaine Taylor’s 96th career regular season appearance to tie Robinson for 13th on the club list.
- Davis has played 90 minutes in seven consecutive games to start 2015 season, his longest 90-minute streak since July 28 to Sept. 23, 2012 (9 games).
- Tyler Deric made six saves to match a season-high set on opening night against Columbus.
The Dynamo return home to open a three-game homestand against rival Sporting Kansas City on Saturday at 7:30 p.m. at BBVA Compass Stadium (TICKETS).