DYNAMO STARTING XI (4-3-3):
Tyler Deric; A.J. DeLaGarza, Adolfo Machado, Jalil Anibaba, Dylan Remick; Ricardo Clark ©, Eric Alexander, Alex; Andrew Wenger, Erick Torres, Mauro Manotas
STARTING XI NOTES:
- The Dynamo are using their fourth different starting lineup in four games thus far on the season.
- DF A.J. DeLaGarza is making his 200th career start in MLS regular-season competition tonight.
- MF Alex is making his 42nd start overall for the Dynamo and the 90th start of his MLS career.
- MF Eric Alexander will make his third start of the season, his sixth as a member of the Dynamo and the 133rd of his career tonight.
- Alexander played in 68 games with 60 starts for the New York Red Bulls from 2013-14.
- DF Jalil Anibaba is making his 150th career start in MLS regular-season competition tonight.
- Anibaba is making his 2017 season debut tonight after starting 28 games a year ago.
- MF Ricardo Clark will make his 295th start in MLS play and his 220th for the Dynamo tonight.
- Clark started his career with the New York/New Jersey MetroStars, the club which became the New York Red Bulls, in 2003 and 2004. He played in 54 games with 47 starts for the club over those two seasons.
- GK Tyler Deric is set to make his 58th career start for the Dynamo.
- DF Adolfo Machado is starting his fourth consecutive game.
- Machado also started and played all 180 minutes in two FIFA World Cup Qualifying matches for Panama last week.
- FW Mauro Manotas makes his first start of the 2017 season tonight. Manotas started 10 games in 2016, scoring six goals in those games.
- DF Dylan Remick is making his second start of the season and the 34th of his career tonight.
- Remick will start his second consecutive home match.
- FW Erick Torres will make his 10th start for the Dynamo and his 55th overall in MLS play.
- FW Andrew Wenger makes his first start of the 2017 season after starting a career-high 24 games a year ago. Wenger was the 2016 Houston Dynamo Golden Boot winner with six goals and three assists.
- Wenger has played in all four games this season. He came on as a substitute in each of the first three games of the year.
- GK Joe Willis made his debut in the 18-man gameday lineup after missing the first three games of the season with a right knee injury.
- MF Memo Rodriguez is in the 18 for the first time tonight. An appearance as a substitute tonight would be his Major League Soccer debut.
- MF Joseph Holland is on the bench for the second consecutive game. An appearance as a substitute tonight would be his Major League Soccer debut.
- DF DaMarcus Beasley and FW Alberth Elis are available as substitutes after spending most of the last two weeks with their respective national teams competing in FIFA World Cup Qualifying action.
- An appearance by Beasley as a substitute would be his first such appearance with the Dynamo and just the 11th of his career. Beasley has started in 152 of his 162 career MLS appearances.
- DF Kevin Garcia would make his Major League Soccer debut if he comes on as a substitute tonight.
- MF Boniek García would make his 123rd career appearance in MLS regular-season competition if he comes on as a substitute.
- García needs one assist to reach 30 across all competitions with the Dynamo, which would tie him with Brian Ching for second on the club’s all-time list.
UPDATES ON PLAYERS NOT DRESSING
- FW Vicente Sánchez had to return to Uruguay for personal obligations that were scheduled prior to his signing with the Dynamo in January.
- DF Leonardo suffered a right hamstring strain in training late in the week and is unavailable. Leonardo went through a fitness test this afternoon and was ruled out of the match.