DYNAMO STARTING XI (4-3-3):
- Joe Willis; A.J. DeLaGarza, Adolfo Machado, Leonardo, DaMarcus Beasley ©; Eric Alexander, Juan David Cabezas, Alex; Alberth Elis, Mauro Manotas, Romell Quioto
STARTING XI NOTES:
- The Dynamo are using their ninth different starting lineup in nine games thus far on the season.
- MF Alex is making his 47th start overall for the Dynamo and the 95th of his MLS career. If he continues to start every game, Alex would start his 100th career game on May 31 at home vs. Real Salt Lake.
- MF Eric Alexander will make his eighth start of the season, his 11th as a member of the Dynamo and the 138th of his career tonight.
- DF DaMarcus Beasley will wear the captain’s armband for the third consecutive match. He wore the armband 15 times as a starter in 2016.
- Beasley will make his 156th career start and 68th as a Dynamo tonight.
- MF Juan David Cabezas will make his fourth start with the Dynamo and his third in a row tonight.
- DF A.J. DeLaGarza is set to make his 202nd career start in tonight’s game.
- FW Alberth Elis makes his eighth start of the season and his fifth in a row tonight. Elis has played in all eight games this season and will extend that streak to nine at the opening whistle.
- DF Leonardo will make his third consecutive start, his sixth with the Dynamo and the 86th of his career tonight. He will be making his 91st career appearance in MLS regular-season play.
- DF Adolfo Machado is starting his ninth consecutive game. He and Alex are the only two players to have started every game this season.
- FW Mauro Manotas will make his fourth start of the season and the 14th of his career tonight.
- GK Joe Willis will make his 53rd career start and his fourth in a row this season. Willis started 24 games a year ago for the Dynamo.
- GK Tyler Deric would make just his second career appearance as a substitute if he were to enter the game tonight.
- DF Jalil Anibaba is on the bench tonight and could make his fourth appearance of the season and first as a substitute if he comes into the game.
- DF Kevin Garcia is on the substitutes bench and could make his third appearance of the season if he enters the game.
- MF Ricardo Clark returns to the 18-man matchday roster for the first time in three games after missing the last two games due to injury.
- MF Boniek García is in the 18-man matchday roster and could make his eighth appearance of the year if he comes on as a substitute this evening.
- FW Vicente Sánchez is on the bench for the fifth consecutive game and stands to make his fifth appearance of the season if he comes in as a substitute afternoon.
- FW Andrew Wenger is in the 18-man matchday lineup for the ninth consecutive game.
UPDATES ON PLAYERS NOT DRESSING:
- FW Erick Torres did not dress for tonight’s game. Following Houston’s game last weekend at Toronto, the forward reported concussion-like symptoms and was entered into Major League Soccer’s concussion protocol. As of Friday, the forward had not completed the protocol and therefore has not been cleared to play in tonight’s game.