DYNAMO STARTING XI (4-3-3):
- Joe Willis; A.J. DeLaGarza, Adolfo Machado, Leonardo, DaMarcus Beasley; Ricardo Clark ©, Juan David Cabezas, Alex; Mauro Manotas, Erick Torres, Romell Quioto
STARTING XI NOTES:
- The Dynamo are using their 11th different starting lineup in 11 games thus far this season.
- MF Alex is making his 49th start overall for the Dynamo and the 97th of his MLS career. If he continues to start every game, Alex would start his 50th game for the Dynamo on Saturday at Atlanta and his 100th career game on May 31 at home vs. Real Salt Lake.
- DF DaMarcus Beasley will make his 158th career start and 70th as a Dynamo tonight.
- MF Juan David Cabezas will make his sixth start with the Dynamo and his fifth in a row tonight.
- MF Ricardo Clark will make his 299th career regular-season start and his 268th with the Dynamo tonight. He stands to make his 300th career start on Saturday evening in his home town of Atlanta against Atlanta United FC.
- DF A.J. DeLaGarza is set to make his 204th career start in tonight’s game.
- DF Leonardo will make his fifth consecutive start, his eighth with the Dynamo and the 88th of his career tonight. He will be making his 93rd career appearance in MLS regular-season play.
- DF Adolfo Machado is starting his 11th consecutive game. He and Alex are the only two players to have started every game this season.
- FW Mauro Manotas will make his sixth start of the season, his third in a row, and the 16th of his career tonight.
- FW Romell Quioto will make his third consecutive start and his sixth of the year. Quioto has either scored or had an assist in all five games he has started this year.
- FW Erick Torres returns to the starting lineup after a two-week absence and will make his 60th career start, his 16th with the Dynamo and his ninth of the season tonight.
- Torres needs two goals to become the fifth player in Dynamo history to score 10 or more goals in a single season, joining Giles Barnes, Will Bruin, Brian Ching and Dwayne De Rosario.
- GK Joe Willis will make his 55th career start and his sixth in a row this season.
- GK Tyler Deric would make just his second career appearance as a substitute if he were to enter the game tonight.
- DF Jalil Anibaba could make his fourth appearance of the season and first as a substitute if he comes into the game.
- MF Boniek García returns to the 18-man gameday roster after a one-game absence due to illness last Friday night.
- MF Joseph Holland could make his professional debut if he enters the game tonight as a substitute.
- DF Dylan Remick returns to the matchday roster and could make his fourth appearance of the season if he comes in as a substitute this evening.
- FW Vicente Sánchez stands to make his sixth appearance of the season if he comes in as a substitute this evening.
- FW Andrew Wenger can make his 145th career appearance and his 40th with the Dynamo if he enters the game tonight.