- Dropped the Dynamo's record to 6-4-1 overall and 0-4-0 on the road this season.
- Dropped Houston's all-time record against Philadelphia to 6-5-4 overall and 1-3-4 at Philadelphia.
- Dropped the Dynamo record in May to 2-1-0 after posting a 2-2-1 mark in April.
- The Dynamo used their 11th different starting lineup in 11 games thus far this season.
- Houston conceded the first goal of the game for the fifth time this season. The Dynamo are 1-4-0 this season when conceding the opening goal.
- The Dynamo trailed at halftime for the second time this season. Houston is 0-2-0 when trailing at intermission this season.
- The Dynamo controlled possession for the third time this season and the first time since April 15 vs. Minnesota United FC.
- Houston outshot its opponent for the eighth time in 11 games this season, firing 11 shots to Philadelphia’s nine.
- Houston’s 475 total passes attempted were the second-most of the season, and it was the fourth game this season in which the Dynamo attempted more than 400 passes. Their season high in passes is 493 at Toronto FC on April 28.
- The Dynamo connected on a season-high 84.1 percent of their pass attempts during the game. Their previous high was 79.8 percent against San Jose on April 22.
- The Dynamo attempted 19 crosses from the run of play during the game, one shy of their season high of 20 set last Friday night against Vancouver (May 12).
INDIVIDUAL PLAYER NOTES:
- MF Alex made his 49th start overall for the Dynamo and the 97th of his MLS career. He could start his 50th game for the Dynamo on Saturday at Atlanta United FC and could potentially make his 100th career game on May 31 at home vs. Real Salt Lake if he continues to start every game.
- Alex was substituted in the 56th minute. It was his shortest appearance as a starter since May 28, 2016 at Vancouver when he received a red card in the 42nd minute.
- DF DaMarcus Beasley made his 158th career start and 70th as a Dynamo tonight.
- MF Juan David Cabezas completed 91.7 percent of his passes in the game, the most among Dynamo starters in the game. Cabezas’ 48 pass attempts were the fourth-most on the team.
- Cabezas tied for the team lead with three tackles in the game, and his two fouls were also tied for a team high.
- Cabezas received a yellow card in the 49th minute for a foul on Philadelphia MF Ilsinho. It was his second caution of the season.
- Cabezas made his sixth start with the Dynamo and his fifth in a row tonight.
- MF Ricardo Clark made his 299th career regular-season start and his 268th with the Dynamo tonight. He stands to make his 300th career start on Saturday evening in his home town of Atlanta against Atlanta United FC.
- DF A.J. DeLaGarza made his 204th career start in tonight’s game.
- MF Joseph Holland made his MLS debut when he came on as a substitute for FW Romell Quioto in the 78th minute.
- DF Leonardo led the team with 74 total touches and 67 attempted passes. His 89.6 percent completion rate was the second-highest on the team.
- Leonardo received a yellow card in the 39th minute for dissent. It was his first caution of the season.
- Leonardo made his fifth consecutive start, his eighth with the Dynamo and the 88th of his career tonight. It was his 93rd career appearance in MLS regular-season play.
- DF Adolfo Machado played all 90 minutes for the 11th consecutive game, raising his season total to 990 minutes. He is the only player on the team who has played every minute this season.
- Machado started his 11th consecutive game. He and Alex are the only two players to have started every game this season.
- FW Mauro Manotas made his sixth start of the season, his third in a row, and the 16th of his career tonight.
- FW Romell Quioto received his third caution of the season when he was booked for dissent in the 39th minute.
- Quioto made his third consecutive start and his sixth of the year.
- FW Vicente Sánchez made his sixth appearance of the season when he came in as a substitute for MF Alex in the 56th minute.
- FW Erick Torres returned to the starting lineup after a two-week absence and made his 60th career start, his 16th with the Dynamo and his ninth of the season tonight.
- FW Andrew Wenger made his 145th career appearance and his 40th with the Dynamo when he entered the game in the 65th minute as a substitute for FW Mauro Manotas. Wenger made 54 appearances for the Philadelphia Union from 2014-15.
- GK Joe Willis made his 55th career start and his sixth in a row this season.
DYNAMO STARTING XI (4-3-3):
- Joe Willis; A.J. DeLaGarza, Adolfo Machado, Leonardo, DaMarcus Beasley; Ricardo Clark (c), Juan David Cabezas, Alex; Mauro Manotas, Erick Torres, Romell Quioto