DYNAMO STARTING XI (4-3-3):
- Joe Willis; A.J. DeLaGarza, Adolfo Machado, Leonardo, Dylan Remick; Boniek García, Juan David Cabezas, Alex; Andrew Wenger, Mauro Manotas, DaMarcus Beasley ©
STARTING XI NOTES:
- The Dynamo are using their 12th different starting lineup in 12 games thus far this season.
- The Dynamo will open the game in a 4-4-2 alignment for the third time this season. Houston also started in a 4-4-2 vs. San Jose on April 22 and at Toronto FC on April 28.
- MF Alex is making his 50th start overall for the Dynamo and the 98th of his MLS career. If he continues to start every game, Alex would start his 100th career game on May 31 at home vs. Real Salt Lake.
- DF DaMarcus Beasley will make his 159th career start and 71st with the Dynamo tonight.
- Beasley will make his first start as a forward for the Dynamo. All 70 of his starts in Orange have come at left back prior to tonight’s game.
- MF Juan David Cabezas will make his seventh start with the Dynamo and his sixth in a row tonight.
- DF A.J. DeLaGarza is set to make his 205th career start in tonight’s game.
- MF Boniek García will make his fifth start of the season tonight and the 109th of his MLS regular-season career.
- García needs two assists to reach 30 for his MLS career.
- DF Leonardo will make his sixth consecutive start, his ninth with the Dynamo and the 89th of his career tonight. He will be making his 94th career appearance in MLS regular-season play.
- DF Adolfo Machado is starting his 12th consecutive game. He and Alex are the only two players to have started every game this season.
- FW Mauro Manotas will make his seventh start of the season, his fourth in a row, and the 17th of his career tonight.
- DF Dylan Remick will make his fourth start of the season and the 36th of his career tonight. It will be Remick’s first start since April 8 at New England.
- FW Andrew Wenger will make his second start of the season and the 85th of his career tonight. Wenger also started on April 1 vs. New York Red Bulls, a 4-1 Dynamo victory.
- A goal by Wenger tonight would be the 20th of his MLS career.
- GK Joe Willis will make his 56th career start and his seventh in a row this season.
- GK Tyler Deric would make just his second career appearance as a substitute if he were to enter the game tonight.
- DF Jalil Anibaba could make his fourth appearance of the season and first as a substitute if he comes into the game.
- MF Ricardo Clark, an Atlanta native, can make his professional debut in his home town after more than 300 games and more than 26,500 minutes played in his MLS career.
- Clark can make his second appearance as a substitute this season and just the 20th of his career if he comes off the bench tonight.
- FW Romell Quioto can make his fourth appearance as a substitute if he enters tonight’s game. It would also be his 10th appearance with the Dynamo in his debut season.
- MF Memo Rodriguez can make his third career appearance if he sees the field tonight.
- FW Vicente Sánchez stands to make his seventh appearance of the season if he comes in as a substitute this evening.
- FW Erick Torres could make his second appearance as a substitute this year if he enters the game tonight. Torres was a substitute against Vancouver on May 12 and scored the game-winning goal in Houston’s 2-1 victory on a penalty kick.