- Moved the Dynamo's record to 7-6-3 on the year.
- Moved the Dynamo's record against Western Conference opponents to 4-2-3 on the season.
- Improved the Dynamo's record on the road to 0-6-2.
- Gave head coach Wilmer Cabrera a 7-6-3 mark overall and an 0-6-2 record on the road.
- Improved the Dynamo's all-time record on the road to 38-89-59.
- Moved the Dynamo's all-time record against the LA Galaxy to 9-10-6 overall and 3-5-4 at StubHub Center.
- The Dynamo used their 16th different starting lineup in 16 games thus far this season.
- The Dynamo scored first for the eighth time this season. Houston remained unbeaten at 6-0-2 in games this season when they’ve scored the first goal.
- The Dynamo scored the game’s first goal for the first time away from home this season.
- The Dynamo were tied at halftime for the fourth time this season. Houston is now 0-2-2 when tied at the break.
- The Dynamo outshot their opponent for the 10th time this season, getting off 13 shots to LA’s seven. Houston is now 6-2-2 when outshooting its opponent.
- The Dynamo attempted fewer than 400 passes for the 11th time in 15 games, playing just 361 passes in the game. Houston’s record moved to 7-3-2 in those contests.
- LA controlled the majority of possession, holding the ball for 53.3 percent of the match. It was the 13th time this season that Houston had less possession than its opponent, and the Dynamo record moved to 7-4-2 in those games.
DYNAMO STARTING XI (4-3-3):
- Tyler Deric; A.J. DeLaGarza, Adolfo Machado, Leonardo, DaMarcus Beasley; Ricardo Clark (C), Juan David Cabezas, Alex; Mauro Manotas, Erick Torres, Romell Quioto
INDIVIDUAL PLAYER NOTES:
- MF Alex made the 102nd start of his MLS career and his 16th of the season. He and DF Adolfo Machado are the only players on the team to have started every game this season.
- DF DaMarcus Beasley returned to the Starting XI for the first time since May 28 at FC Dallas. Beasley made his 11th start of the season and the 161st of his career tonight.
- MF Juan David Cabezas made his 10th consecutive start and his 11th overall this season.
- MF Ricardo Clark made his 303rd career start in MLS regular-season play tonight. Clark became the 14th field player in MLS history to start at least 300 games on May 28 at FC Dallas. Next on the list is Chris Henderson, who started 304 matches during his career from 1996-2006.
- DF A.J. DeLaGarza made his 209th career start in tonight’s game and his first at StubHub Center with the visiting team.
- GK Tyler Deric made his 63rd career appearance in MLS regular-season play.
- FW Alberth Elis scored his first goal away from BBVA Compass Stadium when he found the net on a counterattack in the 74th minute. The goal was his sixth of the season.
- Elis made his 14th appearance of the season and his third off the bench when he came into the game at the start of the second half, replacing FW Romell Quioto.
- Elis drew a yellow card, his fourth of the year, in the 58th minute for
- MF Boniek García recorded his 30th career assist in MLS regular-season play when he set up FW Alberth Elis’ goal in the 74th minute.
- García made his 12th appearance of the season and the 132nd of his career when he came into the game at halftime, replacing MF Alex.
- DF Leonardo made his 10th consecutive start, his 13th with the Dynamo and the 93rd of his career tonight. It was also his 98th career appearance in MLS regular-season play.
- Leonardo received a yellow card, his second of the season, in the 69th minute for a foul on LA MF Romain Alessandrini.
- DF Adolfo Machado started his 16th consecutive game. He and MF Alex remain the only two players to have started every game this season.
- Machado played every minute for the 16th consecutive match and remains the only Dynamo player to have played every minute this season.
- FW Mauro Manotas scored his fifth goal of the season when he tapped in a rebound inside the six-yard box in the 21st minute. It was his second career away goal tonight and his first since he scored his first-career goal at Sporting Kansas City on Sept. 9, 2016.
- Manotas made his 11th start of the season, setting a new career high for the 21-year-old Colombian.
- Manotas received a yellow card, his second of the season, in the 73rd minute for dangerous play when he attempted to step in front of LA GK Clement Diop as he attempted to punt the ball down the field.
- FW Romell Quioto returned to the Starting XI for the first time since May 17 at Philadelphia. He made his seventh start of the season and 11th appearance overall.
- DF Dylan Remick made his first appearance as a substitute with the Dynamo when he came into the game for DF DaMarcus Beasley in the 65th minute.
- FW Erick Torres made his 13th start of the season, his 20th with the Dynamo and the 64th of his career tonight.