DYNAMO STARTING XI (4-3-3):
- Tyler Deric; A.J. DeLaGarza, Adolfo Machado, Leonardo,
DaMarcus BeasleyDylan Remick; Ricardo Clark ©, Juan David Cabezas, Alex; Andrew Wenger, Mauro Manotas, Memo Rodriguez
- DaMarcus Beasley scratched due to hamstring tightness. Dylan Remick inserted into starting lineup, Kevin Garcia added to bench.
STARTING XI NOTES:
- For the first time in 21 games this season, the Dynamo will run out a Starting XI that they’ve already used this season. In fact, it’s the same Starting XI from Wednesday night, marking the first time the team started the same 11 players in consecutive games since Sept. 24 and 30, 2016 vs. Portland and vs. New York City FC.
- MF Memo Rodriguez will make his second consecutive start tonight. He became the third Dynamo Academy alumnus to start a regular-season match for the club on Wednesday night, joining Alex Dixon (1) and Tyler Deric (making his 67th start tonight).
- MF Alex will make his 19th start of the season, his 58th with the Dynamo and the 105th of his MLS career tonight.
- Alex will continue his string of playing in every game this season. He and DF Adolfo Machado are the only players to have played every game this season for the team.
- DF DaMarcus Beasley will make his 15th start of the season and the 165th of his career tonight.
- MF Juan David Cabezas will be making his 15th consecutive start and his 16th overall this season.
- MF Ricardo Clark will be making his 308th career start in MLS regular-season play tonight and his 233rd with the Dynamo.
- DF A.J. DeLaGarza will make his 214th career start in tonight’s game.
- GK Tyler Deric will be making his 67th career start tonight and his 13th of the season.
- DF Leonardo will make his 103rd career appearance in MLS regular-season play tonight. It will be his 15th consecutive start, his 18th with the Dynamo and the 97th of his career.
- DF Adolfo Machado started his 21st consecutive game. He is the only player on the team to have started every game this season.
- FW Mauro Manotas will make his 26th start for the Dynamo in MLS regular-season play tonight and his 16th of the season.
- FW Andrew Wenger will make his seventh start of the season, his fourth in a row, his 31st with the Dynamo and the 90th of his career.
- GK Joe Willis can make his 61st career appearance and 38th with the Dynamo if he comes into tonight’s game. An appearance off the bench would be Willis’ third with the Dynamo and fourth overall.
- DF Jalil Anibaba can make his fifth appearance of the season and second off the bench if he comes into the game tonight. It would mark his 35th appearance with the Dynamo and his 163rd career appearance in league play.
- DF Dylan Remick can make his ninth appearance of the season and his second off the bench if he comes into the game tonight.
- MF José Escalante can make his sixth career appearance and his third in as many games if he comes into the game tonight.
- MF Joseph Holland can make his fifth appearance of the season and his second in a row if he comes into the game tonight.
- MF Charlie Ward can make his Major League Soccer debut if he comes into the game tonight. Ward was signed to the first team from RGV FC on June 30.
- FW Vicente Sánchez can make his 12th appearance of the season, all of which have come off the bench, if he comes into the game tonight.