DYNAMO STARTING XI (4-3-3):
- Tyler Deric; A.J. DeLaGarza, Adolfo Machado, Leonardo, DaMarcus Beasley ©; Juan David Cabezas, Boniek García, Alex; Andrew Wenger, Mauro Manotas, Romell Quioto
STARTING XI NOTES:
- The Dynamo will utilize their 23rd different starting lineup in 25 matches this season.
- MF Alex returns to the Starting XI after missing last weekend’s game vs. San Jose after he received two yellow cards against Real Salt Lake on August 5.
- DF DaMarcus Beasley will make his 17th start of the season and the 167th of his career tonight.
- MF Juan David Cabezas will be making his 19th consecutive start and his 20th overall this season.
- DF A.J. DeLaGarza will make his 218th career start in tonight’s game.
- GK Tyler Deric will be making his 71st career start tonight and his 17th of the season.
- Deric can bring his record as a starting goalkeeper to 25-24-19 with a win tonight.
- Deric can keep his third consecutive clean sheet and the 20th of his career with a shutout tonight.
- MF Boniek García will make his 17th appearance of the season and the 137th appearance of his Dynamo and MLS career tonight. It will be his ninth start of the year and the 113th of his career.
- García will move past Brian Mullan and GK Pat Onstad for sole possession of seventh on the club’s all-time regular-season appearance list tonight.
- DF Leonardo will make his 101st career start in MLS regular-season play tonight. It will be his 19th consecutive start and his 21st with the Dynamo this year.
- DF Adolfo Machado will start his 25th consecutive game. He is the only player on the team to have started every game this season.
- Machado can play all 90 minutes for the 25th consecutive match. He and New York City FC defender Alexander Callens are the only field players in the league who have played every minute for their clubs this year.
- FW Mauro Manotas will make his 19th start of the season and the 29th of his career tonight.
- Manotas can score in his second consecutive game if he finds the ne tonight.
- Manotas needs one goal to tie Stuart Holden for seventh on the club’s all-time goalscoring list in MLS regular-season play with 15; and two goals would give him 10 in a season for the first time and 20 across all competitions with the club.
- FW Romell Quioto is making his 10th start of the season tonight.
- FW Andrew Wenger will make his 10th start of the season and the 93rd of his career tonight.
- Wenger needs two goals to reach 10 in MLS regular-season play with the Dynamo.
- MF Eric Alexander returns to the matchday 18-man roster for the first time since May 6 vs. Orlando City SC, when he suffered a strained right MCL when OCSC forward Cyle Larin fell into his leg.
- GK Joe Willis can make his 61st career appearance and 38th with the Dynamo if he comes into tonight’s game. An appearance off the bench would be Willis’ third with the Dynamo and fourth overall.
- DF Jalil Anibaba can make his sixth appearance of the season and third off the bench if he comes into the game tonight. It would mark his 36th appearance with the Dynamo and his 164th career appearance in league play.
- MF José Escalante can make his third appearance of the season, equaling a single-season high for him, if he comes into the game as a substitute tonight.
- MF Tomás Martínez is in the match-day 18-man roster for second consecutive week and can make his second appearance with the club if he comes into the game as a substitute.
- DF Dylan Remick can make his 11th appearance of the season and his second off the bench if he comes into tonight’s game.
- MF Memo Rodriguez can make his ninth appearance of the season if he comes into the game tonight.
UPDATE ON PLAYERS NOT DRESSING:
- As part of a planned squad rotation as the Dynamo will play three games in eight days, MF Ricardo Clark, FW Vicente Sánchez and FW Erick Torres did not travel with the team to Vancouver for the match.