- Moved the Dynamo’s record to 1-1-1 on the year and 0-0-1 on the road.
- Extended Houston’s road unbeaten streak in regular-season play to three consecutive games going back to Sept. 23, 2017 at New York City FC.
- Gives Houston a 1-0-1 record against MLS Eastern Conference foes this season.
- Moved head coach Wilmer Cabrera’s record on the Dynamo sideline to 14-11-12.
- Moved Houston’s all-time record against D.C. United to 14-6-5 and 5-5-3 at D.C.
- The Dynamo used their third different starting lineup in three matches this season. Head coach Wilmer Cabrera has used 35 different lineups in 37 games on the Dynamo sideline.
- The Dynamo scored the first goal of the match for the second time this season and the 16th time under head coach Wilmer Cabrera. Houston is now 1-0-1 this season and 11-0-5 under Cabrera when scoring first.
- The Dynamo led at halftime for the second time this season and the 16th time under Cabrera. Houston is now 1-0-1 this year and 12-1-3 under Cabrera when leading at intermission.
- The goal by D.C. United midfielder Luciano Acosta came in the 97th minute. It was the latest goal scored a Dynamo game – by the Dynamo or their opponent – in club history.
- D.C. United had the better of possession in the game, holding the ball for 60.3 percent of the match. It was the second time this season that Houston lost the time of possession, and the team is now 1-0-1 in those games.
- The Dynamo scored multiple goals for the second time in three matches this season, and for the fifth time in two seasons away from home under head coach Wilmer Cabrera.
DYNAMO STARTING XI (4-3-3):
- Chris Seitz; Kevin Garcia, Adolfo Machado, Leonardo, DaMarcus Beasley ©; Eric Alexander, Darwin Cerén, Tomás Martínez; Alberth Elis, Mauro Manotas, Andrew Wenger
INDIVIDUAL PLAYER NOTES:
- GK Chris Seitz made his 100th career appearance in MLS regular-season play and started his 99th career game.
- FW Alberth Elis scored his second goal of the season when he pounced on an errant back-pass by D.C. United and beat the goalkeeper in the 30th minute. The goal gave him scores in back-to-back games for the third time in his career. He now has 12 career goals in MLS regular-season play.
- Elis picked up his third assist of the season when he intercepted a poor cross-field pass 35 yards from goal, dribbled into the box and slid the ball across to FW Mauro Manotas for a goal in the 31st minute. He now has seven career assists in MLS regular-season play.
- Elis had a game-high four chances created in the match, according to Opta Sports, and was second on the team with three shots.
- Elis made his 29th career appearance and his 21st start today.
- FW Mauro Manotas scored his second goal of the season and the 18th of his career when he tapped in a pass from FW Alberth Elis in the 31st minute.
- Manotas led the team with a game-high four shots in the game.
- Manotas made his 37th career start and played in his 67th career game.
- MF Eric Alexander received a yellow card in the second minute for a foul on D.C. United MF Luciano Acosta. It was his first caution of the season and the 11th of his career.
- Alexander started his 144th career game and made his 194th career appearance this afternoon.
- MF Arturo Alvarez made his 240th career appearance when he came on for FW Alberth Elis in the 75th minute.
- DF DaMarcus Beasley made his 187th career appearance and his 175th start today.
- MF Darwin Cerén made his second start for the Dynamo and the 69th of his career.
- MF Boniek García made his 142nd career appearance when he came on for MF Tomás Martínez in the 61st minute.
- DF Kevin Garcia made his second start of the season and the fourth of his career this afternoon.
- With his second start and third appearance, Garcia tied his career single-season highs in both categories.
- DF Leonardo made his 31st start with the Dynamo and the 110th of his career.
- DF Adolfo Machado started his 36th career MLS regular-season match.
- MF Tomás Martínez led all Dynamo starters by completing 88 percent of his pass attempts in the match. He also tied for a team-high with three fouls won.
- Martínez made his seventh career start and appeared in his 11th MLS game.
- FW Romell Quioto made his 25th career appearance and third of the season when he came on for FW Andrew Wenger in the 56th minute.
- FW Andrew Wenger started his 98th career game and played in his 162nd game this afternoon.