DYNAMO STARTING XI (4-3-3):
- Joe Willis; Adam Lundkvist, Jared Watts, Leonardo, DaMarcus Beasley ©; Eric Alexander, Tomás Martínez, Boniek García; Romell Quioto, Mauro Manotas, Alberth Elis
STARTING XI NOTES:
- GK Joe Willis will make his seventh start of the season and his 64th career MLS regular season start this evening.
- Willis can record his 12th clean sheet in MLS regular-season play and his first of the season.
- Willis can earn his 20th career win as a starter.
- Willis can win three consecutive games for the first time in his career.
- DF Adam Lundkvist will make his MLS debut tonight.
- DF Leonardo will make his ninth start of the season and his 38th with the Dynamo tonight.
- DF Jared Watts will make his Dynamo debut tonight and will start his 62nd career game.
- DF DaMarcus Beasley will make his 182nd MLS regular season start today and his 94th start for the Dynamo.
- MF Eric Alexander will start his 152nd career game and make his 202nd career appearance today.
- MF Tomás Martínez will make his 16th career start and will play in his 20th MLS game tonight.
- Martínez can record a goal or an assist for the fourth consecutive game, which would extend a career-long streak.
- MF Boniek García will make his fifth start and 10th appearance of the year this evening. For his career, it will be his 121st start and 150th appearance.
- García could record an assist for the fourth consecutive game, which would extend a career-long streak. It would also tie the second-longest such streak in club history and be the first time a Dynamo player had assists in four straight games since July 15-28, 2012 by Brad Davis.
- FW Romell Quioto will make his eighth start of the season and his 22nd career MLS regular season start tonight.
- Quioto can record a goal or an assist in his third consecutive game, which would tie a career-long streak. He has done so twice in his career, and once earlier this year (April 21-May 5).
- FW Mauro Manotas will make his 46th career start and will play in his 76th career game.
- Manotas needs one goal to match his scoring total (6) from 2016, the second-highest of his career.
- Manotas needs three goals to tie Dwayne De Rosario (24) for sixth on the club’s all-time scoring list.
- FW Alberth Elis will make his 38th career appearance and his 30th start tonight.
- Elis can record a goal or an assist for the fourth consecutive game and for the 10th time in 12 games this season.
- Elis can score in three consecutive games for the first time in his MLS career.
- Elis can score in back-to-back games for the third time this season and sixth time in his MLS career.
- Elis’ next assist would be his 10th for the club, which would make him the 12th player in club history to record double-digit assists in a career.
- Elis needs three goals to reach 20 in MLS regular-season play and become the eighth Dynamo player to score 20 or more goals.
- GK Chris Seitz can make his 103rd appearance if he comes in tonight.
- MF Arturo Alvarez can make his 246th career appearance if he plays tonight.
- MF Eric Bird can make his MLS debut if he comes in tonight
- DF Kevin Garcia can make his fourth appearance of the season if he comes in tonight.
- MF Luis Gil can play in his fourth game for the Dynamo and make his 159th career appearance if he comes in tonight.
- MF Memo Rodriguez can make his 14th career appearance if he plays this evening.
- Rodriguez could equal his scoring total from 2017 with a goal, which would be his second of the season.
- DF Andrew Wenger can make his 65th appearance for the Dynamo and his 170th career appearance if he comes in this evening.
NOTE: The MLS Disciplinary Committee has suspended defender Alejandro Fuenmayor two games for serious foul play that endangered the safety of an opponent during the 14th minute of Houston’s match against New York City FC on May 25. Fuenmayor, who originally received a yellow card for the incident, will serve the suspension tonight and on Saturday, June 2 against the Montreal Impact.