- Dropped the Dynamo to 5-5-3 on the year and 1-3-3 on the road.
- Dropped Houston’s record against Eastern Conference opponents to 4-2-1 on the year.
- Leveled the all-time series between Houston and Montreal at 6-6-1 and gave Montreal a 6-0-0 lead all-time in Canada.
- The Dynamo conceded the opening goal for the sixth time this season. Houston is now 1-4-1 this year when allowing the game’s first goal.
- The Dynamo trailed Montreal 1-0 at halftime. It marked the fifth time this season that the team trailed at intermission, and they are now 1-3-1 in those games.
- Houston were held scoreless for only the second time this season and the first time in nine matches.
- The Dynamo were held scoreless on the road for the first time this season.
- Tonight’s match was Houston’s third in the span of nine days, and the team traveled 6,240 miles in that time span.
- The Dynamo used their 13th different starting lineup in 13 matches this season. Head coach Wilmer Cabrera has now used 45 different lineup combinations in 47 games on the Dynamo sideline.
DYNAMO STARTING XI (4-3-3):
- Joe Willis; Adam Lundkvist, Kevin Garcia, Leonardo, DaMarcus Beasley ©; Eric Bird, Luis Gil, Boniek García; Memo Rodriguez, Alberth Elis, Arturo Alvarez
INDIVIDUAL PLAYER NOTES:
- DF DaMarcus Beasley made his 100th start for the Dynamo across all competitions. He became the 23rd player to reach 100 starts for the club. It was his 97th start in league play for the Dynamo.
- MF Eric Bird started in his MLS debut and played the full 90 minutes.
- MF Luis Gil made his first start with the Dynamo and his 99th MLS regular season start, going 63 minutes on the night.
- FW Arturo Alvarez made his first start as a Dynamo player and his 147th MLS regular season start.
- FW Alberth Elis made his 39th career appearance and his 31st start today.
- MF Boniek García made his sixth start and 11th appearance of the year today. For his career, it was his 122nd start and 151st appearance.
- DF Kevin Garcia made his third start of the season and fifth appearance of the year.
- DF Leonardo made his 10th start of the season and his 39th with the Dynamo.
- DF Adam Lundkvist made his second consecutive start, both of which have come at right back.
- FW Mauro Manotas made his 77th career appearance when he came in for MF Luis Gil in the 63rd minute.
- MF Tomás Martínez made his 21st career appearance and 10th of the season when he came on for FW Alberth Elis in the 80th minute.
- FW Romell Quioto appeared in his 35th career MLS game when he came on for MF Arturo Alvarez in the 58th minute.
- MF Memo Rodriguez was in the starting lineup for the first time in the season and fourth in his career.
- GK Joe Willis made his eighth start of the season and his 65th career MLS regular season start.