DYNAMO STARTING XI (4-3-3):
- Joe Willis; Adam Lundkvist, Alejandro Fuenmayor, Philippe Senderos, DaMarcus Beasley ©; Eric Alexander, Tomás Martínez, Boniek García; Romell Quioto, Mauro Manotas, Alberth Elis
- DF DaMarcus Beasley will make his 99th appearance in league competition with the Dynamo, which will be the most for any club in his legendary career. Beasley played 98 league games with the Chicago Fire from 2000-04, 56 with PSV Eindhoven from 2004-07, 18 on loan with Manchester City from 2006-07, 30 for Glasgow Rangers from 2007-10, four for Hannover 96 from 2010-11, and 92 for Puebla from 2011-14.
STARTING XI NOTES:
- GK Joe Willis will make his 10th start of the season and his 67th career MLS regular season start this evening.
- Willis can record his 13th clean sheet in MLS regular-season play and his second in a row.
- Willis can earn his 21st career win as a starter and improve his record this season to 6-3-1.
- DF Adam Lundkvist will make his third start with the Dynamo and his fourth consecutive appearance with the club.
- DF Alejandro Fuenmayor will make his ninth MLS regular season start today and his 10th appearance of the season.
- DF Philippe Senderos will start for the third time this season and make his fourth appearance of the year. It will be Senderos’ first start since Week 2 vs. Vancouver (March 10).
- DF DaMarcus Beasley will make his 185th MLS regular season start today and his 97th start for the Dynamo.
- MF Eric Alexander will start his 154th career game and make his 204th career appearance today.
- MF Tomás Martínez will make his 18th career start and will play in his 23rd MLS game tonight.
- Martínez can score in back-to-back games for the first time in his career and can record a goal or an assist in a game for the eighth time in 14 games played this year.
- MF Boniek García will make his eighth start and 13th appearance of the year today. For his career, it will be his 124th start and 153rd appearance.
- FW Romell Quioto will make his 10th start of the season and his 24th career MLS regular season start today.
- Quioto needs one assist to reach 10 with the Dynamo in regular-season play. He would become the 16th player in club history to reach double digits in assists.
- FW Mauro Manotas will make his 48th career start and will play in his 79th career game.
- Manotas can score in his second consecutive game and can record goals in back-to-back games for the second time this season and the fourth time in his career.
- Manotas needs two goals to tie Dwayne De Rosario (24) for sixth on the club’s all-time scoring list.
- FW Alberth Elis will make his 41st career appearance and his 33rd start today.
- Elis’ next assist would be his 10th for the club, which would make him the 12th player in club history to record double-digit assists in a career.
- Elis needs three goals to reach 20 in MLS regular-season play and become the eighth Dynamo player to score 20 or more goals.
- GK Chris Seitz can make his 103rd appearance, and just his second as a substitute, if he comes off the bench tonight.
- MF Arturo Alvarez can make his 248th career appearance if he plays today.
- DF Kevin Garcia can make his sixth appearance of the season and the ninth of his career if he comes off the bench tonight.
- MF Luis Gil can play in his sixth game for the Dynamo and make his 161st career appearance if he comes in tonight.
- DF Leonardo can make his 129th career appearance and his 14th of the season if he comes in as a substitute this evening.
- MF Memo Rodriguez can make his 16th career appearance and his seventh of the season if he plays this evening.
- Rodriguez could equal his scoring total from 2017 with a goal, which would be his second best of the season.
- DF Jared Watts can make his second appearance with the Dynamo and the 73rd of his career if he comes into tonight’s game.