Houston's own Trae Tha Truth is set to rock the Bud Light Beer Garden Stage in a pregame concert on Fan Appreciation Day before the Dynamo face the Chicago Fire on Sunday, October 22. Get the party started out in the Bud Light Beer Garden with a ticket package that includes one ticket to the game and two pregame beers* (redeemable only in Beer Garden on Orange Ave.) all for only $36!
The party doesn't stop when the final whistle blows, stick around for drinks at the all-new Tecate Social located in the Taste of EaDo on the south end of the concourse. Tecate Social is open up to one hour after the game ends (alcohol sales resume approximately 15 minutes after final whistle).
|ShockTop||Goose Island IPA|
- You must be 21+ to enter.
- Once you have entered BBVA Compass Stadium you will not be able to exit to return to the Bud Light Beer Garden.
- Beer tickets are only redeemable in the Bud Light Beer Garden on Orange Ave.
- The Bud Light Beer Garden opens two hours prior to the start of the game.
- Only one drink per person per trip to the bar will be served (responsibility matters).
- Beverage is while supplies last.
- NO outside alcohol may be brought into the Beer Garden, and NO alcohol may be taken out of the Beer Garden.