You've got questions regarding season tickets, we've got answers:
Is there a general line or email address I can use to contact the Membership Sales Team?
- There is! If you need to contact us, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 713.276.GOAL to get in touch with an Account Executive.
What options do I have to pay for 2017 season tickets?
- Pay in Full: 100% at time of purchase.
- Monthly installments: We are happy to work with you on a flexible payment plan. Please contact a Houston Dynamo Account Executive to discuss the best option for you.
Can I split my Season Membership payments between different credit cards?
- Yes, we'd be happy to help you split payments between two or more credit cards. Please contact a Houston Dynamo Account Executive for special arrangements.
How many games make up the membership package?
- A minimum of 18 games consisting of:
- 17 Regular-season games
- 1 BBVA Compass Dynamo Charities Cup game against an international opponent
What benefits come with a membership?
- Assigned personal service specialist to assist with any needs throughout the season
- Ability to purchase additional tickets at a discounted rate
- Personal ticket portal to forward or re-print tickets
- 15% discount at the adidas Dynamo Team Store
What if I can’t make all games in the season membership package?
We have a flexible exchange policy.
Contact your assigned Service Specialist up to 24 hours prior to the match you will be missing, and they will exchange your tickets into an upcoming match in the membership package. Members can exchange up to the same number of season seats on your account for each game.
Do Members receive access to other events at BBVA Compass Stadium?
Yes, Members will have the ability to receive a pre-sale for additional events at BBVA Compass Stadium throughout the year which may include international soccer matches, concerts, etc.
Do I get my seats for playoff games?
All Dynamo members get first right of refusal for any Dynamo home playoff matches.
What if I am not satisfied with my seat location?
All season Members have the ability to relocate during the extension period the following year, based on priority and availability.
If a new desired seat location is available during the season, your service specialist can help with the relocation process.
Are seats covered by a roof?
The stadium has 3 canopies:
- West Sideline covering sections 210 – 202
- East Sideline covering sections 222 - 230
- South Endline covering sections 235 - 237/135 & 137
Do you have premium seats available?
We have approximately 1,100 premium seats made up with the following:
- President’s Club
- VIP Club Seats
All club seats have access to the VIP Club with dedicated entry into BBVA Compass Stadium, along with an air-conditioned private lounge including a private bar and bathrooms. President’s Club members receive a complimentary food and beverage package with their Membership and VIP Club Seats guests have the option to purchase premium food and beverages. Parking is included with a minimum purchase of two (2) season seats. All seats are padded with cup holders. Please call 713-276-GOAL for full details.
Do you have field level seating?
Field Seats are available along the East sideline, opposite player benches.Field Seat Members have access to the BBVA Compass Vault, a private player tunnel lounge providing up-close and personal views of Dynamo players as they enter the pitch. Parking is included with a minimum purchase of two (2) season seats.
Do members have access to parking?
Dynamo season members have priority to purchase season parking before the general public at a discounted rate. This information will be sent out prior to the start of the 2017 season.
What can I bring into BBVA Compass Stadium?
BBVA Compass Stadium policies are listed here.