Houston Dynamo & Dash Camps and Training offers partial scholarships to youth soccer players in need of financial assistance.
Financial assistance is available for all camps with the exception of goalkeeper camp and player development programs. Aid is awarded on a program by program basis only—a new application must be submitted for each camp. Note that financial aid awarded for one program does not necessarily indicate financial assistance for future programs. Available funds for these camps are $300 maximum per child during the calendar year. Financial assistance is not provided to applicants from outside of the United States.
To fairly distribute available funds an in-depth application is required with supporting documentation. Depending on your household size and income, qualifying households may get 30%, 20%, or 10% of fees covered towards registration fees up to $300 maximum per player. No applications will be considered without supplying supporting documentation.
100% scholarships are not awarded. After applying for financial assistance the balance of the program fees will be due at the time of registration. Payments may be made by Cash, Check or Visa/MasterCard Credit or Debit Cards.
All information pertaining to Scholarship will remain confidential. Applications will be accepted up to 7 days prior to the first date of any program via mail or email.
To be considered for Scholarship, you must:
- Complete the scholarship application form and submit at least 7 days prior to the first date of a program.
- Provide most recent completed 1040 Tax Returns from all of the working adults in the household.
- Income must within one of the three defined income tiers as defined in the application (tier 2 coincides with the Texas National School Lunch Program). See application for details.
- You may also wish to attach letters of reference from Coaches, Teachers, etc.
- Attendance and conduct will be a consideration when granting funds to repeated families.
Your application will be reviewed by the Houston Dynamo and Dash Camps and Training Programs and you will be notified of any award via email.
For any questions regarding pricing and discounts, please contact us by phone at 713-433-3967 or via email.
Para información en español favor de llamar al 713-433-3967 o por email.