The Dynamo played to a dramatic 4-4 draw with Sporting Kansas City on Saturday at BBVA Compass Stadium. Below are some milestones and notes from the game:
- Brad Davis recorded two assists to reach 115 career MLS regular season assists. He passed Carlos Valderrama (114) for third on the league’s all-time assist list.
- Davis has the most assists in MLS since the start of the 2009 season (75) and is now 20 assists shy of former assistant coach Steve Ralston (135) for second on the list. Landon Donovan (136) is the all-time leader, with one more than Ralston.
- Will Bruin scored his first goal of the season for his 42nd career goal in all competitions with Houston to pass Davis for second on the club list. Bruin only trails Brian Ching (69 goals) for the most goals in club history.
- Giles Barnes scored two goals to reach 24 career regular-season goals with the Dynamo and is tied with Dwayne De Rosario for fourth on the club list.
- It was Davis’ 304th career MLS regular season start to tie Chris Henderson for eighth on the MLS all-time starts list.
- It was Bruin’s 125th career start in all competitions with Houston to pass Geoff Cameron for 10th on the club list.
- Bruin reached 9,208 career regular-season minutes to pass Cameron (9,148) for ninth on the franchise chart.
- It was Jermaine Taylor’s 97th career regular season appearance to pass Eddie Robinson for 13th on the club list.
- It was Ricardo Clark’s 25th consecutive start, dating to July 4, 2014 against the New York Red Bulls.
- The 4-4 draw marked the first time in Dynamo history the club has scored four times in a regular season game and not won. The Dynamo are now 16-0-1 when scoring four or more goals in a regular season game.
The Dynamo host FC Dallas on Friday at 7 p.m. at BBVA Compass Stadium in the lone home edition of the Texas Derby in 2015. (TICKETS)