The Houston Dynamo and Sporting Kansas City played to a 1-1 draw on Saturday at Sporting Park. Here are some milestones and notes from the match.
- Brad Davis, the franchise leader in assists, recorded his 100th career regular-season assist on Ricardo Clark's tying goal. Davis reached 100 assists in his 260th career regular-season appearance with Houston.
- Clark set a new career-high with his fifth goal of the season. Clark surpassed his previous high of four, set in each of the last two seasons. Clark also scored against the Austin Aztex in the U.S. Open Cup so the central midfielder has six goals in all competitions this season.
- Clark has 13 goals in his last three seasons (77 games) after he scored 15 goals in his first eight MLS seasons (192 games)
- Davis also played 90 minutes to reach 25,033 career minutes in all competitions with the Dynamo to become the first player to surpass 25,000 minutes in all competitions with the club.
- The Dynamo are unbeaten in their last five regular-season visits to Sporting Park, with one win and four ties since they lost in their first visit to the new stadium in 2011.
- It was also Davis’ 314th career regular-season start to pass Landon Donovan (313) for eighth on the MLS all-time list.
- Will Bruin played 62 minutes to reach 11,515 career minutes in all competitions with the Dynamo and pass Geoff Cameron (11,471) for 10th on the club list.