DYNAMO STARTING XI (4-3-3):
- Tyler Deric; Boniek García, Adolfo Machado, Jalil Anibaba, Dylan Remick; Ricardo Clark ©, Eric Alexander, Alex; Alberth Elis, Erick Torres, Mauro Manotas
STARTING XI NOTES:
- The Dynamo are using their fifth different starting lineup in five games thus far on the season.
- MF Alex is making his 50th appearance in MLS regular-season competition for the Dynamo.
- MF Eric Alexander will make his fourth start of the season, his seventh as a member of the Dynamo and the 134th of his career.
- DF Jalil Anibaba is starting his second consecutive game tonight and the 30th of his Dynamo career. Today is Anibaba’s 160th career MLS regular-season appearance.
- MF Ricardo Clark will make his 296th start in MLS play and his 221st for the Dynamo this afternoon.
- GK Tyler Deric is set to make his 60th career appearance in regular season play for the Dynamo.
- FW Alberth Elis returns to the Starting XI after a one-game absence following FIFA World Cup Qualifying.
- MF Boniek García is starting at right back. It marks his first start along the back line since Oct. 18, 2015 vs. Seattle and his fourth all-time. He started at right back on Sept. 23, 2015 vs. Sporting Kansas City and Oct. 4, 2015 at FC Dallas.
- García needs to play 89 minutes to reach 9,500 for his MLS regular-season career.
- DF Adolfo Machado is starting his fifth consecutive game.
- Machado, MF Ricardo Clark, MF Alex and FW Erick Torres are the only four field players who have started all five games this season.
- FW Mauro Manotas makes his first start of the 2017 season tonight. Manotas started 10 games in 2016, scoring six goals in those games.
- DF Dylan Remick is making his third start of the season and his second in a row. It marks the first time that he will start consecutive games since June 1-25, 2016 when he started three straight contests for Seattle.
- FW Erick Torres will make his 11th start for the Dynamo and his 56th overall in MLS play.
- MF Memo Rodriguez is in the 18 for the second consecutive game. An appearance as a substitute this afternoon would be his Major League Soccer debut.
- MF Joseph Holland is on the bench for the third consecutive game. An appearance as a substitute this afternoon would be his Major League Soccer debut.
- DF DaMarcus Beasley is available as a substitute for the second consecutive game. An appearance by Beasley as a substitute would be his second such appearance with the Dynamo and just the 12th of his career. Beasley has started in 152 of his 163 career MLS appearances.
- DF Kevin Garcia would make his Major League Soccer debut if he comes on as a substitute this afternoon.
- FW Vicente Sánchez returns to the 18 after being away from the team last weekend for previously scheduled family obligations.
- FW Andrew Wenger is available as a substitute after starting last Saturday night vs. the New York Red Bulls.
- GK Joe Willis is in the 18 for the second consecutive game after missing the first three games of the year due to injury.
UPDATES ON PLAYERS NOT DRESSING
- DF A.J. DeLaGarza is not available due to a right calf strain. He participated in training during the week, but was not deemed fit enough to play in the game.