DYNAMO STARTING XI (4-3-3):
- Tyler Deric; A.J. DeLaGarza, Adolfo Machado, Leonardo, DaMarcus Beasley; Ricardo Clark (C), Juan David Cabezas, Alex; Alberth Elis, Erick Torres, Mauro Manotas
STARTING XI NOTES:
- The Dynamo are using their 13th different starting lineup in 13 games thus far this season.
- MF Ricardo Clark will make his 300th career start in MLS regular-season play tonight. Clark becomes the 14th field player in MLS history to start at least 300 games.
- Clark will match Brad Davis for the most games started in the Texas Derby. Tonight will be his 18th start against Dallas.
- Clark already leads both clubs with six goals in this series and can extend that lead with a goal tonight.
- MF Alex is making his 51st start overall for the Dynamo and the 99th of his MLS career. He is in line to start his 100th career game on May 31 at home vs. Real Salt Lake.
- DF DaMarcus Beasley will make his 160th career start and 72nd with the Dynamo tonight.
- MF Juan David Cabezas will make his eighth start with the Dynamo and his seventh in a row tonight.
- DF A.J. DeLaGarza is set to make his 206th career start in tonight’s game.
- GK Tyler Deric will make his 60th career appearance in MLS regular-season play. Deric returns to the Starting XI for the first time in eight games and will be making his sixth start of the season.
- FW Alberth Elis returns to the Starting XI after a two-game absence. He can extend his scoring streak to three consecutive games played if he finds the net tonight.
- Elis is making his 10th start with the Dynamo tonight.
- DF Leonardo will make his seventh consecutive start, his 10th with the Dynamo and the 90th of his career tonight. He will be making his 95th career appearance in MLS regular-season play.
- DF Adolfo Machado is starting his 13th consecutive game. He and Alex are the only two players to have started every game this season.
- FW Mauro Manotas will make his eighth start of the season, his fifth in a row, and the 18th of his career tonight.
- FW Erick Torres returns to the Starting XI and will make his 10th start of the season, his 17th with the Dynamo and the 61st of his career tonight.
- Torres needs one goal to become the fifth player in Dynamo history to score at least 10 goals in a season, joining Giles Barnes, Will Bruin, Brian Ching and Dwayne De Rosario.
- GK Joe Willis is on the bench after starting the last seven games. An appearance off the bench would be the fourth of Willis’ career as a substitute and his 60th overall.
- DF Jalil Anibaba could make his fourth appearance of the season, his first since April 15 vs. Minnesota United FC, and his first of the year as a substitute if he comes into the game.
- MF Boniek García can make his 10th appearance of the season and the 130th of his career if he comes into the game tonight.
- DF Kevin Garcia can make his third appearance of the season and first since April 22 vs. San Jose if he plays tonight.
- MF Memo Rodriguez can make his third career appearance if he sees the field tonight.
- FW Vicente Sánchez stands to make his seventh appearance of the season if he comes in as a substitute this evening.
- FW Andrew Wenger can make his 42nd appearance with the Dynamo, his 10th of the season and the 147th of his career if he comes off the bench tonight.
NOTE ON PLAYERS NOT DRESSING:
- FW Romell Quioto will not dress for tonight’s game. He suffered a knock on his ankle during last Saturday’s game at Atlanta United FC. He trained with the team during the week, but was deemed not to be fit to play on Friday and remained in Houston to work with team medical personnel.