Get ready for the 2017 BBVA Compass Dynamo Charities Cup with the charity auction, benefitting the Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund established by Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner and Harris County Judge Ed Emmett. The auction is open now on the DASH Auction App and runs through the BBVA Compass Dynamo Charities Cup on October 5.
Teams from around the sports world donated items for you to bid on and support the Texas Gulf Coast, including:
- Arsenal team-signed jersey
- Stoke City team-signed jersey
- Carli Lloyd game-worn signed jersey
- Team-signed jerseys from:
- Portland Timbers
- Seattle Sounders FC
- Colorado Rapids
- Sporting Kansas City
- Philadelphia Union
- LA Galaxy
- Portland Thorns team-signed t-shirt
- Erin McLeod painting
- Ricardo Clark signed Houston Strong captain's armband
- Kenneth Faried signed Denver Nuggets basketball
- David Villa signed jersey
- Gyasi Zardes signed jersey
- Gabriel Landeskog signed Colorado Avalanche jersey
And much, much more!
How To Bid
- Download the DASH Aucion App through Google Play or iTunes.
- Create an account
- Bid on exclusive items
The BBVA Compass Dynamo Charities Cup is an annual exhibition match in which the Dynamo take on a team from outside of Major League Soccer, with proceeds benefitting a local nonprofit organization. This year's nonprofit beneficiary is the Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund. BBVA Compass and the Dynamo have set a goal of raising $100,000 from the event. This year, the Dynamo will host top Mexican club Cruz Azul at 8 p.m. CDT on Thursday, October 5, at BBVA Compass Stadium.