The offseason means turnover and changes on the team side, but it’s also a chance for stadiums to undergo a bit of a facelift as well! BBVA Compass Stadium is upgrading several areas to bring a more enjoyable fan experience on game day and beyond.
Check out some of the upgrades and changes coming to BBVA Compass Stadium for Houston Dynamo Opening Day on March 3, presented by Pepsi Zero Sugar!
New Concession Stands
Last year, we introduced the Taste of EaDo on the south end of the concourse, and its success means that we will be unveiling similar concessions offerings across all of our stands throughout the stadium. The new stands will bring a fresh, energetic look with faster service and higher quality of food. You can easily pick out the new stands thanks to custom artwork from local graffiti artist GONZO247!
- Diggity Dawgs Too (Section 116) gives you creative and tasty hot dog options seen at Diggity Dawgs in the Taste of EaDo, including the popular two-foot long Colombian Dawg.
- Zamora Tacos (Section 115) brings authentic street-style tacos, named after our head chef Nacho Zamora.
- East End Oven (Section 125) and Pie (Section 107) provide your pizza fix, as well as traditional stadium fare such as hot dogs, nachos, and other snacks.
- Houston Q (Section 121) blends tastes of traditional BBQ and Houston-inspired flair, such as a pulled pork torta with mango peach BBQ sauce, jalepeño coleslaw, and Oaxaca cheese. TXQ (Section 111) offers your go-to Texas BBQ fix, like our in-house smoked brisket.
- La Cocina (Section 105) turns the flavors up a notch with nachos, churros, and our taco dog with chili, creamy cheese sauce, sour cream, and pico de gallo. Don’t forget to grab Flaming Hot Cheetos popcorn to snack on during the game!
- Goalpost Grill (Section 128) has all your American cuisine standbys, such as the grilled chicken sandwich, chicken tenders, hamburgers, and fries.
Kick it in the Corners
In the four corners of the concourse, you’ll now have new and improved service options featuring a variety of specialized offerings and socializing points.
- The Market in the northwest corner is a mini self-serve bar with beer, wine, grab ‘n go ice cream, as well as fresh fruit and healthy options to pick up on the way to your seats.
- Diesel’s Kids Corner in the northeast corner is for our young appetites – everything portioned for kids and priced $4 or less.
- El Parque can be found in the northeast corner, and is a beer trough with ice cold beer and hammock chairs for you to relax before kickoff.
- La Copa is a frozen drink wall in the northwest corner with six delicious flavors to carry you through the Houston summer.
Come on out to BBVA Compass Stadium this Saturday and all season long to check out all these exciting new enhancements to our home!