DYNAMO STARTING XI (4-3-3):
- Joe Willis; Adam Lundkvist, Alejandro Fuenmayor, Philippe Senderos, DaMarcus Beasley ©; Eric Bird, Tomás Martínez, B. García; Alberth Elis, Mauro Manotas, Romell Quioto
- Head coach Wilmer Cabrera will coach his 50th regular-season game for the Dynamo this evening.
- DF DaMarcus Beasley will make his 100th regular-season appearance for the Dynamo tonight. He becomes the 15th player in club history to hit the century mark. Beasley will also pass Wade Barrett (99) as the longest-tenured left back in club history.
STARTING XI NOTES:
- GK Joe Willis will make his 11th start of the season and his 68th career MLS regular season start this evening.
- Willis can record his 13th clean sheet in MLS regular-season play and his second of the season.
- Willis can earn his 21st career win as a starter and improve his record this season to 6-4-1.
- DF Adam Lundkvist will make his fourth start tonight and play in his fifth game of the season tonight.
- DF Alejandro Fuenmayor will make his 10th start and his 11th appearance of the season tonight.
- DF Philippe Senderos will make his sixth MLS regular season start tonight and his fourth of the season.
- DF DaMarcus Beasley will make his 198th MLS regular season appearance tonight and his 98th start for the Dynamo.
- Beasley can record his second assist of the season, which would give him multiple assists in an MLS season for the first time since 2004 with Chicago.
- MF Eric Bird will start his second career game this evening.
- MF Tomás Martínez will make his 19th career start and will play in his 24th MLS game tonight.
- MF Boniek García will make his 14th appearance and ninth start of the season tonight. It is his 154th career appearance and 125th career start in MLS regular season play.
- FW Romell Quioto will make his 11th start of the season and his 25th career MLS regular season start tonight.
- Quioto needs one assist to reach 10 with the Dynamo in regular-season play. He would become the 16th player in club history to reach double digits in assists.
- Quioto can record an assist in back-to-back games for the third time this season.
- FW Mauro Manotas will make his 49th career start and will play in his 80th career game.
- Manotas’ next goal would be his 31st across all competitions, which would tie him with MF Ricardo Clark for sixth in the club’s all-time scoring list.
- Manotas needs one goal to surpass Dwayne De Rosario (24) for sole possession of sixth on the club’s all-time scoring list.
- Manotas needs two goals to reach 10 in a season for the second consecutive year. Two goals would also tie him with Dwayne De Rosario (32) for fifth on the club’s all-time scoring list across all competitions.
- Manotas can score in three consecutive games for the first time in his career.
- FW Alberth Elis will make his 42nd career appearance and his 34th start today.
- Elis can record a goal or an assist for the 15th time in 16 games this season.
- Elis’ next assist would be his 10th for the club, which would make him the 12th player in club history to record double-digit assists in a career.
- Elis needs two goals to reach 20 in MLS regular-season play and become the eighth Dynamo player to score 20 or more goals.
- GK Chris Seitz can make his 103rd appearance, and just his second as a substitute, if he comes in tonight.
- DF Kevin Garcia could make his ninth career appearance if he comes in tonight.
- DF Leonardo can play in his 45th game for the Dynamo and his 130th game if he comes in this evening.
- DF Jared Watts could play in 73rd game for the Dynamo if plays tonight.
- Watts will be returning to action after missing two games due to a concussion suffered on May 30.
- MF Darwin Cerén could make his 10th appearance of the year today.
- Cerén returns to the bench after missing the last six games due to a knee injury suffered on May 11.
- MF Luis Gil can play in his seventh game for the Dynamo and make his 162nd career appearance if he comes in tonight.
- MF Memo Rodriguez can make his 17th career appearance if he plays this evening.
- Rodriguez could equal his scoring total from 2017 with a goal, which would be his second best of the season.