DYNAMO STARTING XI (4-3-3):
- Joe Willis; Adam Lundkvist, Maynor Figueroa, Kiki Struna, A.J. DeLaGarza; Boniek García ©, Tomás Martínez, Matías Vera; Memo Rodriguez, Mauro Manotas, Alberth Elis
STARTING XI NOTES:
- GK Joe Willis can make his 87th career start in MLS regular-season play and his 65th with the Dynamo.
- Willis is looking for his third consecutive win as a starter, which would be the longest such streak in his career.
- Willis can earn his 21st win with the Dynamo in MLS regular-season play.
- Willis can record his 16th clean sheet in MLS regular-season play and his first of the season.
- DF Adam Lundkvist will start his fourth consecutive league game at left back. It will be his 16th start with the Dynamo.
- DF Maynor Figueroa returns to the Starting XI after missing the last league match vs. Vancouver on March 16. Figueroa will be making his 83rd appearance and 78th start in MLS regular-season play.
- DF Kiki Struna will make his third consecutive start in league play this afternoon.
- DF A.J. DeLaGarza will make his third start and appearance of the 2019 MLS season this afternoon. It will be DeLaGarza’s 233rd career start in league play.
- DeLaGarza will be making his sixth start in seven matches for the Dynamo this year; he played all 90 minutes in each of the team’s four Scotiabank Concacaf Champions League matches.
- MF Boniek García will make his fourth consecutive start in league play and his fifth straight start in all competitions.
- García will wear the captain’s armband for the fourth consecutive league match. He wore the armband three times last season.
- MF Tomás Martínez will make his fourth league start of the season and the 40th of his MLS career.
- MF Memo Rodriguez will make his 12th career start and his third in a row tonight. It will be his 32nd career appearance in league play.
- Rodriguez could extend his scoring streak to three straight games if he scores tonight.
- FW Mauro Manotas will make his 101st career appearance in league play for the Dynamo and make his 68th career start.
- Manotas could tie Rodriguez for the team scoring lead with a goal tonight.
- FW Alberth Elis is slated to start for the 47th time in league play with the Dynamo and will make his 60th career league appearance.
- Elis can score in back-to-back games for the eighth time in his career and the first time since Sept. 1 and 15, 2018.
- Elis can record an assist in back-to-back games for the second time in his career and first since July 3 and 7, 2018.
- GK Tyler Deric could make just his second appearance as a substitute and his first since Aug. 29, 2014 at Sporting Kansas City.
- MF Darwin Cerén can make his 101st career appearance in league play and 26th with the Dynamo if he comes in tonight.
- DF Alejandro Fuenmayor can make his second consecutive league appearance and his second career appearance off the bench if he comes in this evening. His only previous appearance as a substitute was April 21, 2018 vs. Toronto.
- DF Kevin Garcia can make his third appearance of the year, and first off the bench, if he comes in tonight.
- FW Marlon Hairston can make his 99th career appearance in league play and his fourth of the season if he comes off the bench tonight.
- DF Sam Junqua could make his Major League Soccer debut if he enters the game tonight.
- MF Tommy McNamara can extend his streak of playing in every Dynamo game this season if he comes off the bench. It would be McNamara’s 95th career appearance in league play.